My own hair is between my boobs and my belly button but has been down to my bum before

Best Answer

Do you like it... why have you decided to grow it that long?

Best Answer

I've just always had my hair long, it feels like a part of my identity. I prefer it at the length it is now, maybe a teensy bit shorter, like just below my boob but couldn't have it shorter than that.
It's kind of like a safety blanket to me if that makes sense?

Best Answer

My hair isn't long. It's far.

Best Answer

Your hair is really long?

Best Answer

No. It's very wide. ;3

Best Answer

Listen carefully to a guys perspective. Wide is not bad! It is your hair... and behaves the way it does. Yes, other girls have different hair and you might want what they have... but the truth is... weighing the psyche knowledge of all the girls who talked about this to me (see my profile)... you are not worse off than any other girl out there. The truth is that every girl is seeking what they didn't have. Girls with thin hair want more... girl's with hair that is "wide" want what they have! The truth is... Every girl wants what the others have... thick haired girls want the thinner hair...and thinner haired girls want the thicker hair. It's you who has to see it every day with bed head... you have to wash it all.. You have deal with it... and you can become disillusioned by your own hair! DO NOT DO THAT! For every girl who has short or long hair...and for every girl that has thick to thin hair... even appearing to wide, their are girls and guys who covet that... you just don't know. Girls get jeoulous and they will tell you... your hair is terrible! OF COURSE THEY WILL...THEY ARE JEALOUS OF WHAT THEY CAN'T have. Guys will love your hair... but they are just as scared of you as you are of them... so, when you want to attract a guy... they are afraid of you... your beauty. YOU CAN NEVER JUDGE YOURSELF! your always wrong... the best judge is some one other than yourself who sees you from "OUT OF YOUR OWN PERSPECTIVE!" That is where the truth lies. Not in you...but how others see you! And, other girls can be your worst enemy... for they will play mind games... tell you are beautiful...so, they look good in your shadow... or tell you your ugly for they are threatened by your beauty. The best thing is to look in a mirror... CLEAR YOUR MIND of every distraction... focus out side of yourself and thin of yourself as another person... like you are hovering over yourself you are another person... an objective observer who is not you... looking at a completely different person. Now look at yourself... and see your self from OUT of your perspective. IF you see a completely different person... you did it well... and if you can see who YOU ARE FOR REAL... without all the condemnation you feel against yourself... you will see yourself as you truly are... JUST LIKE THEY DO! The others... who are jealous or like you... and see what potential you have. Now, your thick hair is now longer something that is horrible... but great.

Now if you don't believe your hair is horrible from the start... just do it anyways... and you might see more value in yourself. Which is good in anycase...right...for women are constantly battling media and how they should look because of what media tells them they should be... but it is all lie... just something for you to spend money on...every girl who poses is posing to show an image... the picture flashes...the cameras take note... yet, it is never really them... post is getting to long... yet,. I thin I covered everything. never think you are not good enough... for in reality... you are!

Best Answer

Shorter than it has ever been. About 9 inches. The edges are all shorter...

Best Answer

Do you like it that short... or do you wish it longer... and why did you decide on length you have?

Best Answer

Believe me, I did not choose this...I am letting it grow out and will soon be getting a weave that is 16 inches long. With weave, the growth process is speedier than going natural. I don't like it short...at all. I manage though.

Best Answer

Sounds very lovely to me... yet, as you can see by my posts I am partual to long hair. Forgive me when I say, "I like the idea!" I really like long hair... nice and girly! And women on this site who are gathering around like vultures for any sign of girlyness that they believe is crime and short hair is the way to go? I stick at my tongue at you and run away for my life defending long hair...

Best Answer

:)))) Thank you...I know the longer haired girls are a bit crazy!! I would never cut my long hair...insanity...when it grows, I will style it and rock the gorgeousness it brings . HAHA. :)

Best Answer

Mine is a bit more than halfway down my back

Best Answer

Do you like it that long? Is their a reason for your length style vrs other lengths?

Best Answer

The length can sometimes get in the way, but it is versatile as far as styling it. And My husband is totally hot for it....lol

Best Answer

Isn't that STRANGE that guys really Like LONG HAIR! I WONDER WHY? Guys are boys inside and out and girls have long hair and guys short hair... so, when they see a long haired person and they turn around and have a beard? THE HORROR OF IT! Girls you know when a guy suddenly closes up his place inside! When a beard is shown with long hair and he thinks the person might be a girl... you have seen nothing! All door, windows and anything else that can let you threw is closed so fast... you have no idea how quick that is... it is beyond instaneously... which means... that something got attention and closed him so fast... what was it... a beard? Of course not! They would love that beard. A guy can eat breakfast and come back and eat it again later... for all the food that is stuck in his beard, THAT IS GUY HEAVEN! No it's the hair! Long beautiful hair and the little boy goes... "yes!" Girly... GIRL! That's good for a guy! Since you ladies wonder all the time what makes him tick? You just found out something so deep and fundamental about guys... you can't go wrong. Long hair... instant hit! Yet, girls understand this FUNDEMENTAL PRINCIPLE? Just shows you that guys don't know everything.... ALL MOST EVEYTHING... But, one thing you can count on... long hair is always an instant hit for guys... we are born that way!

Best Answer

My hair (real) is well below my shoulders. It reaches my lower back. Took me 8yrs to grow it; i started growing it when it was shoulder length

Best Answer

So, it took you quite a while to get it that long! Did you find it hard to grow. Many women think that hair can grow so fast that it can reach there waste in no time. Do any other women know that hair can take a long time to grow... and just allowing your hair to be as long is great achievement? Do they actually know what growing long hair can take? Or do they think that it is so common that every woman can do it? Ok.. may I make this more clear for you ladies... I knew a girl in youth group... her hair was to her hips... I asked her about her hair length and she looked at me as if my question was stupid...she said, "OF course... all women can grow their hair to their waste!" Interesting answer because I dated a women who could not grow her hair beyond the nape of her neck. She as angry because she couldn't grow it longer than that. So, an interesting question arises? How many women know if they can grow there hair to their waste, that they are VERY LUCKY they can do so? How many women our there know that their hair cannot grow that long? I guess it's only women who can't. So why is there this idea that women can grow their hair as long as they want ... when in reality they can't? Why is that? Which begs the question... why is that girls don't know this? Guys see girls as the most talkative and emotional creatures on earth compared to their macho ideas of no emotion. Yet, a simple idea of hair length never get's expressed among girls? Why?

Best Answer

It also depends on hair type. Coarse/curly hair grows as quickly as straight hair but you would never that b/c that kind of hair does not reveal its true length due to the curls unless its blow dried. I didn't find it "hard" to grow my hair... I knew i was in it for the long run, and knowing that, i decided to no longer dye my hair and get trims every 4months. Ppl say getting trims defeats the purpose of growing hair but its worked perfectly for me even if it took me 8yrs to grow it.

Best Answer

Mine is below my shoulders.

Best Answer

Nice...

Best Answer