I better Convent.

Best Answer

Boring... which means...sneaking out when no one is looking. Finding that monk on the other side of the rectory... sharing the midnight hour with him and get back before Matins 3 am... when THEY ALL WAKE UP! Except when they have all night vigils. Problem... Opps! That means slipping out, going around the compound. Telling the nun next to you all the details you are going to have with him... NOW SHE'S INTERESTED and so she gets involved and helps you which means creating a plan. The plan is to bribe the bell tower monk who can see you. Simple...tell him everything just like your nun friend and you get to go home free to other side. Now, the hard part. Getting back! It's Matins...3 am... and everyone is going to recite the Breviary... so... just step in line with the rest... keep your head down and stumble and as they all file in like little solders... you slip to the wall... make your way around the wall to the side enterance where yuou nun-in-arms helps you to get back to you cell..just as the Reverand Mother calls you for Matins. "I am sorry Reverand Mother. I was asleep... and, I didn't hear the bell right away. A dirty look... and you are home free... except you have story to tell... to nun friend and that monk... embelishing is not a problem...

Best Answer

well SIR even its BORING but that's my Answer. thank u.

Best Answer

It's still boring? That is boring? Ok give me a hint. Just a little bit of a hint and I will make a story tailored to you. OH, come on. Long answers are boring. "OK!" The most boring answer I use and do use it. Dumb... and REALLY BORING! Give me hint... just a hint! EP should never be boring... No one would ever come her if our answers are boring... Hint?

Best Answer

Convent.

Best Answer

In convent, you become on of the first in a long line of professional women even into this day...//
Nurses...

Best Answer

Run away from home and become a crossdresser. Perhaps as a wandering bard?

Best Answer

Not with that gun! "What is that?" "I have no idea what that is?" "Looks interesting. Could it be weapon of some sort?" No. It looks like some type oil lantern. Maybe we could use it to light the sacresty candles?" "I don't know..." BANG! "Look! Brother John Mary Agustus Dedus just died!" "Did He?" "Well he ain't breathen." "Ain't what?" "Breathen." "Ain't... like not... you know like Cupput... gone dead... no life..." "Ain't. A slang contraction of the word 'isn't'." "Oh!!! Didn't know that. Brother Samuel... all those translations from Greeak into Latin we were doing? New word... anything that is 'isn't' is now 'ain't!'" "Hmmm." "What do we do with the body?" "Make sure he is dead. Say prayers. Bury him in spot number twelve in the church aisle... he can be the number twelve toward the alter...carry on..."

Best Answer