ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Women's Health

uggh i have stretch marks, you cant really see them because they are small and near my thighs :P its not fair though because i havent even had kids yet but because i used to be really skinny and then put on a little weight it made a huge difference :/ after reading all these comments i think i am going to start eating healthy, exercising more often and use cocoa butter for them! thanks for inspiring me guys :D

Best Answer

my god I must be lucky. I have two grown up sons and I dont have a single stretch mark on me. It has been commented on by medical staff but I didnt think much of it at the time. I thought that just those who got very big very fast got them. Must be wrong on that.<br />
I did take very good care of my nutritional needs when pregnant and afterwards though. I took supplements of calcium and primrose oil , vitamin E plus the folic acid and iron. I think the oils help the skin to stretch and not scar.<br />
Bio oil can help for scars.

Best Answer

Yes a little, don't think about them...

Best Answer

take me as i am-including the road map on my thighs

Best Answer

raw un refined shea butter and then use cocoa butter then to tighten and even your skin tone use coconut oil. i had two kids back to back and got rid of most of my stretch marks. you need to buy these things from the ethnic stores dont go to the main branch stores. do back alley...flea market...online possibly. no refined skin care products only natural.

Best Answer

I hear vit-E works well for this.

Best Answer