sorry for your loss .take one day at a time remember the good things you and your cousin have done in the past that should help

Best Answer

You are grieving, take care of yourself, I lost my cousin last year, he died in a truck accident, he left behind a young wife and 2 small children. It so hard when someone loses their life so young. Condolences to you.

Best Answer

No he dnt had any baYb .. but a YOUNG wife ONLY ... Poor Folks...
Thank you ... 4 response...

Best Answer

Lost my father some years ago and my cousin two years ago. He was a lawyer and leave his wife alone....<br />
Sad.. The only thing I can do is pray for him and You to give some comfort. Condolence.<br />
Live is sometimes hard, but it's our life. No other way to accept our trials... :)

Best Answer

I lost my best friend in Iraq. He died in my arms. You never get over it. You just condition yourself to live with the pain. Sorry for you loss. As time goes by you'll cope better.

Best Answer

I understand your pain and pray for you and your loved ones!There is never enough words to express a loss of any life but to accept it and move on ahead towards your goals in life while you still have the chance.Your cousin would want nothing less from you than to take a loss and turn it into something greater!The experience you now are under is a lesson we all should enbrace and that is to live our lives to the fullest meaning that every second counts.Don't waste your time on things of no signifigance but make every day a day where you are happy,and others around you as well,to be alive.Best wishes for you and your loved ones and take good care!!!

Best Answer

Condolence. I'll pray for him

Best Answer

Thank yOU..
Regards

Best Answer

I lost my cousin bro too,last year at 22yrs..he drowned in the sea with his friend.Take heart n be strong..God has a reason for whatever happens in our lives..time will heal the wound.May his soul rest in eternal peace.

Best Answer

Thank YOU.. 4 your hearty response ...
Regards

Best Answer

i always feel at a loss for words when someone loses a loved one.<br />
I'm truly sorry for your loss.<br />
Take one day at a time.

Best Answer

thank you..
trying my best... i wish time only able to heal tht wound ...
Regards

Best Answer

I lost my cousin at an early age in a car accident, what can you do?

Best Answer

yeh i kno ... im helpless... :-((

Best Answer