Help me please... I badly need your advice... *tears* I have lost weight and worked really hard for it... from being 210 lbs to 157 lbs I worked out 3 times a week ate 1500 cals a day then lately got so stressed out due to some personal problems and stress from work... I started getting lazy to go to the gym.. then started eating... felt tired all the time and before I know it I weighed myself today and i'm 164 almost 165.... *tears* I am wasting my hard work.. told myself I would stop eating and hit the gym again... but I always felt tired and no motivation at all... and my husband instead of motivating me he teases me like you gained so much weight, you're so fat your face is so big, he calls me PIG when we fight... and it's not helping at all I just end up eating emotionally... help I need advice to get back on track can I still do it? please help THANK YOU.... *TEARS*
iheartny28 iheartny28 26-30, F 5 Answers May 29 in Health

Don't be so hard on yourself, do what you can. Nobody can keep a perfect diet all their lives. Give yourself a day off and then do better tomorrow. You don't have to be perfect you just have to try the best you can. Weigh yourself every morning for motivation and if you did bad yesterday don't feel overwhelmed just remember that and try to do better today. Remember it's your health you are doing this for, if you let it stress you out this much then it's not worth the benefits. Whatever you do it has to be sustainable long-term, lose those 7 pounds you re-gained gradually in the next 7 MONTHS (no hurry) and you will have conquered yourself.

Best Answer

thanks so much i really appreciate your advice this really gave me motivation... thank you for taking the time GOD BLESS

Best Answer

Hi iheartny28 <br />
no it does not work like that. It is not right to get upset because you are 164 just be glad that you are not 174. Be positive always. Comfort eating suggests a lack of comfort which as an emotional need has to be met. Focus on your emotional needs not just your diet. Maybe time for a rethink as being oversight can kill you. Seriously is that not serious enough reason, You have shown you can loose weight and so imho that leaves your husband as the problem. Suggest he goes to human being classes.

Best Answer

thank you so much I appreciate the advice

Best Answer

Hi iheartny28i
anytime you are welcome

Best Answer

relax

Best Answer

at least u caught it before you gained all of it back.don't be hard on urself pick up the pieces and get back in track.u did it before so you can do it again

Best Answer

Good eat more

Best Answer