yes but not with a small **** like yours.....no wonder you are so paranoid about making it work with a girl....you're so small you wouldnt even hit the gspot

Best Answer

I figure the happiest man is the luckiest.

Best Answer

This same luckiest man that you mention will suddenly find himself not so lucky when he finds out that his woman has been asking for help on EP with the question text :<br />
"My husband loves me very dearly but I just can't return the feeling. I'm happy, but I guess I'm not in love, and I am too afraid to break it to him.... bla bla."<br />
Bottomline - The luckiest man is he, who decides to be happy. He may do anything, as long as he's content according to his own logic, he's happy. Nothing like it.<br />
And as far as losing your loved one - thats very tough, but its like two people holding a chain at its ends. You get it that's a two people deal, right? The only exception for this is when your loved one is tragically taken away from you, in which case, i would really grieve for you.

Best Answer