elixabelle elixabelle 51-55, F 4 Answers Mar 18 in Movies & TV

To be honest, I didn't know who she was and had to Google it. We do know that people at her financial level often file for bankruptcy. Even Trump was in multi-million debt and filed for bankruptcy without affecting his lifestyle. Granted, I don't know her, but speculate that it wasn't about the money. I could be wrong.

Best Answer

What a waste! Shame, embarrassment, mega debts. Probably depression overall

Best Answer

I think it's just staggering that her Man had plenty of money (although I wouldn't be surprised if they spent it all on drugs) and He could have handled her debts at least, or is that a bit harsh...

Best Answer

Her own shame though at the debt. Yes, maybe a little harsh on Jagger

Best Answer

Yes, she just got caught up in something that snowballed into debt, not his fault

Best Answer

No one will ever know the real truth why she committed suicide it's all speculation, but no one truly knows and it's sad in fact.

Best Answer

Because (s)he didn't have a full name? Now tell me who L'Wren is.

Best Answer

Mick Jagger's G/F

Best Answer

Okay. Anyone who knows me knows I don't keep up with any kind of celebrity gossip and know very little about them.

Best Answer

Me neither, but it has been front page news, and it's a suicide.

Best Answer

Well, I don't keep up with news, either.

Best Answer