Yeah, I'm not good with waiting. Patience is a struggle for me.<br />
And I hate when people think that just because they want to and just because they don't have basic planning skills, I have to drop my plans and make myself available at any time. I don't think so.

Best Answer

well thats me ...... not proud of it either..... change this year

Best Answer

I grew up with 4 sisters and 1 bathroom. Patience came at an early age.

Best Answer

Wow, this sounds like a question a man would ask, they just so hate waiting for anyone or anything. But, to answer your question, i don't really mind, nobody would keep you waiting unless it was for a good reason.

Best Answer

People do keep others waiting for no good reason, other than selfishness. People are missing my point. I'm not referring to patience, I'm referring to disregard of another's time. It's rude and inconsiderate and yes there are some good reasons for being late that are very understandable. MsCatherine, while you're shivering in the cold, waiting for someone who's late, you'll remember this. I don't know if you're just too young to understand or if you are naive,

Best Answer