ranmafan ranmafan 26-30, M 13 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Health

I drink Lactaid & I don't have any issues with it. I'm not lactose intolerant though. I just like lactose-free milk better. My grandma is & Lactaid never gave her issues.

Best Answer

I love milk, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I was lactose intolerant so I bought Lactaid. I liked it a lot although it was expensive. Soy milk tastes gross to me.

Best Answer

I used to get a brand called Lactofree (I was trying an isolation diet) and couldn't tell the difference.<br />
Can't speak for side-effects, though, as it turned out milk wasn't the problem.

Best Answer

I was very resistant to soy milk at first and hated it... But about 6 months in it really grew on me and now I totally love it! I just use the Silk Original flavor- low fat... The other great thing is it seems very sweet so it works great on cereal and to drink right out of the carton... Which is usually the only place I use milk at all...

Best Answer

Rice milk is another option. Who needs a milk substitute anyway? I don't drink cow's milk since going on a vegan diet and I don't miss it at all. Water and fresh squeezed fruit juices are heavenly.

Best Answer

Cocoanut milk & hemp milk r good. Also almond & rice

Best Answer

Almond milk rocks!

Best Answer

Just get the Lactaid tablets because the milk tastes like white-out

Best Answer

I have had the lactose free milk most of my life and I am fine with most brands. There are a few really bad ones and if you have been on regular milk most of your life it may seem like a taste change at first. To me I can't tell the difference anymore.<br />
(Don't kiss your girl after drinking some however they do not appreciate the strange after taste) XD

Best Answer