I love to *** on my partner(s)…on their face, chest, stomach, ***, back, *****, anywhere. Doesn't matter whether I am getting a ******* or am stroking myself, I just want to shoot *** on her body. When I am with someone who is really into it, it is euphoric. Not that I don't love to *** inside her too, I do, but it is just my thing I guess (and I am not above ******* on myself). And I should note, I love to get covered in her wetness as well…it just feels so wild when it is a little messy. But, I wanted to know how many ladies out there feel it is degrading or disrespectful? (I don't ever want someone to feel bad about sex, it should always be enjoyable!)
razz13 razz13 31-35, M 9 Answers Mar 4, 2011

I used to think of it as degrading until recently. I'm not sure what changed, whether it is age or experience but I found myself asking for it. I do think it is disgusting in the face, so I prefer him to on my *** or my stomach or my ****. I like watching my man get off and being able to hear him, see him and feel him is a major turn on now for me. I think you should ask the women your with if that is something they enjoy and if they don't then respect their wishes. If they do make sure you ask where and respect that as well.

Best Answer

I think a lot of women like it on their breasts, from what they say online. I'd be surprised if more than 20% like it on their face. And the ones who don't REALLY don't. But a lot of women say *********** in their vagina turns them on so much it makes them ******, sometimes even after already having orgasmed. It gives them a sense of affirmation of the sexiness of their womanhood, and female sexuality is all about being desired. So I think all this "*******" emphasis that comes from **** is troubling. But it is true that lots of women get a kick out of seeing their man's rocket fire.

Best Answer

I wonder what Clinton's opinion on this would be?

Best Answer

I don't think it's degrading or disrespectful but it's probably nice to be asked first. My husband often does this since I discovered that it is one of the best moisturisers you can get and it makes my skin silky smooth afterwards. I think what bigredpayne said is spot on.

Best Answer

I think its messy and disgusting. I don't like it. I don't find it disrespectful -- after all, its just ***. I find the bodily fluids on my body just plain gross. If I was with a guy and he really just *had* to do it once in a while for his pleasure, I'd rather him do it on my breasts and not on my face or in my hair. It doesn't really matter how he gets it to come out as to whether or not its more/less disgusting. The mess is the part I don't like and find a total turnoff.

Best Answer

I had it in the face once and I'd like to have it again, all over! I wouldn't want it every time, but I'd like it to be part of the mix.<br />
Sometimes, to be slightly disrespected feels sexy.

Best Answer

Though I'm not a true woman, I'd like to find out what it feels like.

Best Answer