Assume you had been married before and were 36.
gooseyloo gooseyloo 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I won't be worried...see how it goes. He must have valid reasons for that.

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry. Maybe he is a late bloomer..maybe he is particular with whom he gives his heart too. Maybe he likes leaving his options open till the right girl comes along.

Best Answer

this totally sounds like him.

Best Answer

I know this one well then..
Better that he is cautious to whom he gives his heart to..to really want a relationship with that girl, then wish 10 years later he had waited.

Best Answer

What's to worry about? Just see where the relationship goes...

Best Answer

I'm definitely in it for the long haul but just wondering if I should be worried that he is less experienced with relationships. 99% of the time it seems like he's very mature and not an issue but every once in awhile it strikes me how he has never really been committed to anyone for longer than a month (until the 6 1/2 months we have been together).

Best Answer

I don't think it would worry me, per say, but it does seem a bit unusual. Go with your instinct & intuition.

Best Answer

Nope...there is nothing to worry about. Relationships are meant to be explored, tasted, felt and then you should make a decision :) ..don't speculate before even living in it....it's not like cars....he he he

Best Answer

no...........i'd be flattered

Best Answer

No, it wouldn't.

Best Answer

yes it would be a bit weird O_o

Best Answer