....and if not, how do you live with the disappointment?
lagatta lagatta 41-45, F 19 Answers Aug 6, 2011

My life is a shambles. I should have been further on in life than I am, but was held back by a man who only thought about himself. <br />
How to cope with the disappointment, you just have to try to get past it as hard as it is. You can't let it take over your life as you will become a basketcase rocking in the corner of your room.<br />
Now it's time for me to move forward again :)

Best Answer

not so much. i hoped for more. if i had it to do over again, i would have searched high and low for a man who was kind and honest. i wouldn't even consider looks, charisma, income or any other superficial trait. i would have picked a shy, humble, good hearted human being and i think that would have made a big difference.

Best Answer

Interesting. That's what I choose; a humble, good hearted man and I'm still not happy.

Best Answer

When i was younger,i do not have a chance to expect anything except hope my traumas can be lesser.Now that i am 63 years old,i too am not expecting anything but has been blessed for 11 years with a soul mate.Even with so many health challenges,i am able to live happily and peacefully.Because i have God in my life.

Best Answer

Not at all! <br />
However, my expectations weren't ba<x>sed on anything remotely associated with reality.<br />
So, considering that, I think I've done quite well! :)

Best Answer

Most of the time I'm happy with what I've attained for myself, however I'm not when I'm constantly disappointed by the people in my life who claim to be 'friends'. Oh well, happiness comes from within.

Best Answer

I am happy. My expectations were a childish and when I had the chance to choose a path that may have led to more finanacial freedom...which was what I thought was most important when I wan younger...or family...I always chose family without hesitation. So I didn't become a famous female ba<x>seball announcer but I got to spend lots of holidays with my parents and be there for them when they got sick and passed away...I made the right choices and have no regrets.

Best Answer

I think choosing family is always the way to go.

Best Answer

I've done everything that inspired me at different stages in my life. I've lived, truly and completely in every moment. So, My life has definitely met my expectations. I would say, however, that in love, life can never meet anyone's expectations... but we keep trying.

Best Answer

I am happy. My kids are with me. Though they sometimes annoy with me triffles, I feel I need them and happy the're with me. I have a partner who understand me. We have great way of comminicating.

Best Answer

Although my life did not turn out as I had hoped and expected, I am not unhappy now. In fact, I am rather pleased with my life as it is. I am financially stable, live in a lovely home, have a wonderful family including a new grandbaby due to arrive early next year, and two sweet little dogs to keep me company in bed until the right guy comes along to take their place.

Best Answer

the best part of my life right now is being mama to my teenager and having the dearest friends here.. the rest of it sux big time.

Best Answer

Yup. Nope.

Best Answer

You just love being mean, don't you?

Best Answer

Yes most of the time,I am independent, finacially secure, got a brilliant daughter thats 20 yrs old and extremmly proud of her,.unfortunatly the love of my life died 11 years ago and I wish that he could share in my joy of his daughter and have never met anyone that meets half way to what he was.

Best Answer

So sorry about your husband. *Hugs*

Best Answer

love was a dismal failure

Best Answer

Sorry!

Best Answer

is it worth to choose suicide young? before babies and marriage comes

Best Answer

what? r u asking me?

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

No it's not worth it!!! You have your whole life ahead of you some that will be great and some that will be ****! But life is worth living! :) :) :)

Best Answer