Calling all women!!! Please answer with care and the truth.Even if the truth hurts it is better than a lie. This pantie thing is driving me crazy.I need to know how women really feel about this.I had several discussions with my wife about it --She wants me to be happy, but I do not want to hurt her.(or stop wearing either).Please help sameboat2
sameboat2 sameboat2 56-60, M 26 Answers Apr 22, 2013

My husband wears women's underwear and I'm fine with it. At first it bothered me but then I realized that was silly. What's important is the type of man he is on the inside, not what kinds of clothes he wears. I love him for exactly who he is and I want him to know that. If wearing women's underwear is part of who he is then I love that, too. I never want my husband to feel like I think there is something wrong with him or he's weird in some way. <br />
I think gender stereotypes are silly, anyway! Who says only women can wear "pretty" underwear? Why can't men wear them? It's not just women who like to feel sexy in their clothes. This whole societal notion of what makes a man "manly" is stupid. He's "manly" if he's a good father, a caring individual, and a loving person. I certainly don't define "manliness" as what sort of underwear you've got on, and neither should anyone else. I'm proud of my husband for being open and honest and not being afraid to be himself, even when others might think it's weird. I think all of us could take a lesson from that. <br />
P.S. This is certainly NOT an abnormal thing. TONS of men enjoy wearing women's underwear. It's very common.

Best Answer

BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

DITTO!!!!

Best Answer

My wife initially only let me wear them very occasionally. Then a few years ago we discovered male chastity. Now she has me in panties 24/7 and I love it. Mostly black microfibre briefs with lace trim just to make sure I know they are panties, but if I am heading out with the boys or I have done something to displease her, I am in tight lacy bright coloured briefs or thong.
She really does enjoy knowing our little secret and loves to have a little tease.

Best Answer

Thank you, just wish there were more women like you.

Pantylover .!.

Best Answer

I'd ask him to let me pick out some really cute ones.

Best Answer

Thanks IF ONIY

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

Best Answer

Is it showing? J K

Best Answer

I wish I had a woman say that and do that for me

Best Answer

Would you please pick out mine?

Best Answer

I would embrace it as I already have. It started out as erotic foreplay and has progressed to him totally dressing as a woman. It has been fun for the both of us, especially for me because when dressed he pays much more attention to my sexual needs. <br />
Your wife is missing out on a good thing!

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to answer,on some levels I can relate although I do not totally dress I do somehow feel more attentive

Best Answer

I am also way more attentive to her needs when I'm dressed sexy

Best Answer

My husband told me he wore panties when we first started dating. It progressed from there and now he wears women's clothes occasionally. I don't have a problem with it at all. He is still the man I married but there is extra spice in our bedroom.

Best Answer

good for you both----
thanks
Sameboat2

Best Answer

your husband is a very lucky man

Best Answer

I can speak from experience here, because several years ago, and about five years into our marriage, my husband revealed his panty fetish to me. <br />
I was mildly surprised, but when you think about how much sexy lingerie is really targeted at men, to enhance the appearance of a woman's body, to turn men on and arouse them sexually, it should hardly come as a surprise to discover that panties should form such a strong sexual focus for men.<br />
My husband's secret came out after a drunken wine session one night, which turned into an extended love-making session with my panties adorning his **** and buttocks. He was sucked, jerked, tickled and fondled until begging for release. <br />
My husband doesn't just wear panties. He loves to smell them too. In fact one of our favourite sex games is when I slowly remove my panties, and then stretch them tightly over his head, pulling the crotch right down over his face and nose.<br />
You should see him then. He is in absolute heaven! I once left him like that, and tied spread-eagled to our bed, wearing a pair of my panties on his head and another encasing his **** and balls. Then I went out shopping with my next door neighbour.<br />
When I came home, I brought my neighbour in for a coffee. She was seated in the next room to my husband in his vulnerable captivity. I deliberately walked her around the house, pointing out new paintings, ornaments etc, but just narrowly avoiding taking her into the bedroom.<br />
After she had left, I went in to see my helpless man in his frillies. His **** was ramrod hard, leaking pre-*** into my soaked panties, and babbling like a fool, begging me to release him and give him release.<br />
I eventually did. <br />
The result was unbelievable! :-)

Best Answer

WOW MUCH MORE INVOLVED THAN ANY OTHER REPLY.THE ONLY THING IS DOES HE REALLY ENJOY THE HUMILIATION FACTOR ,OR IS THAT FOR YOU?

Best Answer

Extraordinary!

Best Answer

Again to each their own?

Best Answer

I'm having my wife read this.

Best Answer

I don't know. I'd have to try to understand why it is such a big deal to him. It would bother me, as I am not into guys who cross dress or who have gender issues. I would wonder why I hadn't known about it before or if I'd missed something. Again, we'd have to have a talk.

Best Answer

thank you. It seems hard for her to talk about it,we try but it does not go far

Best Answer

**** or a fetish can eventually prevent you from having a normal sexual relationship. Wearing ladies underwear easily turns into a fetish. I'm talking impotence before your time, without any medical reasons, other than brain chemistry. By the time you recognize it, it's too late, you've changed your brain. Just like any addiction, some can stop and go back, some can't. <br />
Sadly, men who have done this to themselves and are aware of it, don't share with their buddies.

Best Answer

Wow really seems to me the feelings derived add to my excitement! To each their own?

Best Answer

Some of us have been doing this since the 60s. Mmmm babydoll nighties!

Best Answer

Not a woman but I would say he needed a ton of help.

Best Answer

Thanks . Now go ask your woman or a woman and let HER reply

Best Answer

Honestly it would bother me,I would not want a man i was with wearing ladies underwear.He would have to wear man things because I am the woman in the relationship,not him.

Best Answer

Thank you men's things such as?????????????and if the other things (AUGH) seem to make him more attentive OR caring Would it equalize out?

Best Answer

Okay...lol...in all honesty.Only the face is allowed to be shaved,mens briefs,boxers,etc..no pink shirt,or pink anything...no...either he's attentive or caring as 100% man or it wouldn't work :-)

Best Answer

Okey dokey got it

Best Answer

FAIR ENOUGH

Best Answer

well that is clear enough---thanks
sameboat2

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

No ladies undies,no dresses or lingerie...the guy has to feel,look and smell like a man for me.No baby faced person like Justin Bieber...lol...this is me,opinions vary of coarse :-)

Best Answer

This is how I am,everyone is different.Some women don't mind and that is fine...I am not one of those women....giving my honest opinion.

Best Answer

My wife used to let me wear panties and now she often tells me to wear panties because it keeps me compliant. She told me today that I can order days of the week panties (probably from sassygrannysknickers on etsy) as a Valentines present. So, it looks like I will be wearing panties all of the time. It's pretty nice, really, going from wearing them to bed on special occasions beginning shortly after we were married to wearing just panties all of the time.

Best Answer

My girlfriend loves it! It's our little secret we are getting married and she has even said you best wear a white bridal thong to get married in. It's an enjoyment for both of us and just us! Guys/gals do whatever you wanna do there's no rules when it comes to underwear.

Best Answer

Just found out that my husband likes to wear panties and I am horrified. We have only been married for a four months. I didn't know about this fetish before we were married and am considering annulment. For those women who are accepting of this, I commend you. I however am not as accepting.

Best Answer

Sorry--- I have not visited this post in a long while.How are you two doing? Best wishes and remember your love for him . True love is SO hard to find.

Best Answer

Well I agree he should have told you up front, but maybe he thought you were too uptight. But hey, he's not a drunken wife beating Womanizer. If wearing panties is his only 'transgression" I'm sure you can work something out. Try reading 50 Shades of Grey out loud together.

Best Answer

I am a woman now and at the time I was married I was physcically a guy. My wife was p.oewd, It hurt when she left with out the slightest bit of understanding, in fact she cheated just to hurt me. I wish you luck. The first thing you need to do is find out if you are a tranny women or a transvestite. As for me I am glad I am able to be a women and am glad my former wife is not in my life anymore. I seen her a spell ago and she aged horribly and had a horrible attitude to boot. I on the other hand think I look great and I know I feel good about myself I dress and wear makup everday my life is much better. One thing is for sure your problem will not go away ever you will be this way for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

I am both male (physically) and female (emotionally) according to the tests and the Drs. I deal with it by wearing my panties every day .Sometimes more but that is another story .Thanks for the reply.

Best Answer

If I were not as tall and broad shouldered, and could pass, I would be out dressed Enfemme full time. I love dressing up at home, and have driven around dressed. At this point in life, I'm 65, I've been xdressing since I was 8, and I'm not going to change, I've raised a family, worked and now retired. Finally, I have the peace I want. It's a part of me and there's really two of us in here, letting Kathleen out more often has been a good thing. And, I'm not looking at it as a problem anymore, it's a fun hobby.

Best Answer

I don't know... It's sure not a turn on, for me anyway..

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer are there things he wears that you do find a turn on?

Best Answer

It depends on him and how he wears things, simple things can look sexier on him than anyone else it doesn't have to be anything specific if you see what I mean...

Best Answer

THANKS

Best Answer

I would think my husband is crazy!

Best Answer

Maybe sometimes I sure feel that way

Best Answer

thanks again

Best Answer

It is crazy for me and I wouldn't want my husband wearing them. I don't care if any do it cause they aren't part of my life. It is their business.

Best Answer

Pssssssst---Most husbands are!

Best Answer

Honestly, I am not sure.

Best Answer

Thanks...Think about it and please get back yo me

Best Answer

Same with my wife, she wants me to be happy and she accepts the fact that I enjoy silky panties and thongs. We are going shopping for panties this weekend, she said that she wants to pick them out for me.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

So! You found you have a Panty **** and you don’t know what to do.
Firstly, relax and breath, this is not very uncommon nor is it something to get overly concerned about unless nothing is done. This behaviour can lead to other risky behaviour if the Panty **** seeks an external outlet for his desires.
It is very common for men to get the urge to wear panties and many of these men have tried to suppress theses urges for years. This behavior is coming from somewhere deep in the brain, somewhere primal. It does not respond to rational thought. You can talk about it, and I encourage you to do just that, however it cannot be neatly rationalized and disposed of. Suppression seams to only alter the behavior, morphing it into something else or something more.
Who does this? There is no discrimination here. Rocket scientists, heavy equipment operators, race car drivers, plumbers, office workers. The only connections I have seen is the tendency for these men to have very manly and macho personas. The connection I conclude is one of inner balance between Masculine and feminine, the world must be in balance. This is a very strong urge and controlling it even taking advantage of it really hurts nobody, controlling it promotes marital stability, improves mental health by reducing this stress and creates a strong bond between the couple. The industries (largely underground) that meets the demands of this, are worth many Millions of dollars per year.
What are the concerns of a spouse that finds herself in this position? Firstly there is the potential devastating embarrassment! Hubby trolling the lingerie departments of the local department stores buying panties seen by your friend and neighbours is not a good thing. Nor is prancing down the street to see the local madam (discretion assured! Blackmail possible) when spending lot of the families good money to satisfy his secret (hopefully) desires with this “professional”. Then what are the alternatives?
Contain and control seems to be the safest action plan, and depending on your personal mindset this could range between distasteful, to fun and liberating. I guess it is all in how you approach and deal with the subject. Firstly he is still the man you married. His desire to wear female clothing is not that unusual. I think it may be hormonal as many report having dressing experiences back in adolescence then again in midlife. It may be just very good advertising, whom doesn’t want to look pretty? But this behaviour has gone back many centuries so I don’t think so. You have two option at this point. Separation and divorce, or Contain and control. The first being a bit radical even without any children involved, so Containing and controlling of your new panty **** is definitely in order. BTW. Panty **** is not a derogatory name. He will be quite happy to be referred to as your Panty ****.
Taking advantage of you Panty ****, and learning how to control him.
I is important to remember that your panty **** responds to wearing female clothes and this response is very strong to the wearer. The wearer also has a second need to serve and please. The wearing of these items is a very heterosexual response providing focus on the feminine form and behavior, and is not a usually a sign of homosexual behavior. However left unchecked and unfulfilled at home, this strong desire may lead to outsourcing, and the most accepting group for this would be the GLBT community. So although cross dressing is not necessarily gay behavior, if left unchecked, one of the few outlets would likely be in this more accepting community.
Your Panty **** will find your control very rewarding to him. You will be his Queen and the center of both his universe and his desires. It can be very advantageous and gratifying to be the controlling female. This position of power may be foreign to many wives at first however whether you require household chores done or sexual servicing, the panty **** is not only ready and eager to please, he will have a compulsion to please you in any way you desire. Keep an open mind and think of the possibilities for you! If you do not see them now you will.
Communications is key to everything, and this will be no different. He has expressed his needs to you, so now try and communicate back. He will like to be ordered into his panties and told what to do. This subservient behavior, along with relinquishment of control, is a large part of your panty ***** DNA. One of the hardest parts starting out, may be giving your new panty **** simple commands. This may, or may not, come naturally to you. One way for you to become accustom to utilizing his new “need to please” and give him orders, may be to have your panty **** write out a list of tasks he would like to perform, then number them. The list can be referenced and the tasks selected for the **** to do. If the list starts small with less 15 on it, a deck of cards can be used to communicate the tasks to be completed. Of course using different the different suits of cards will expand this, however this gets complicated and by the time you sort it out, you will have become either comfortable enough to verbally give the orders or frustrated enough to just give them. I feel that this is one effective way to communicate the expected tasks without embarrassment to either party until you are ready to freely vocalize your commands.
Simply leave the cards upright on a table in the order desired. As an example the ace representing the first on the list may be “do the dishes”. This is a task and your **** will likely change into panties “worn under his normal cloths” to complete this task. The second card may correspond to a sexual task i.e. Oral service. This task would be carried out next although it may be at a later time. You could deal the cards one at a time as desired by you. If this method is used it may be advantageous to keep a joker around. This card can be used to send the **** to ********** somewhere or just go away. ************, or ************ by the **** himself, will tone it down for a while and give you some piece. Your **** may see it as a reward, so to keep him off his game, and to keep him attentive, forbid him to reach ******. This is referred to as edging getting right to the edge but not over.

Type of panties and there uses. Panties will vary but this is a guide.
Control Top Panties.
Tight (a size or two smaller) Control Top Panties are good for tasks. Control top panties are very tight like having someone’s hand squeezing you’re genitals the entire time that you are wearing them. The constant squeeze not only suppresses erections, it compresses the penis like a scared turtles head. The constant squeezing action can after continued wear may even produce a slight bit of ********* to be forced out under the pressure although no pleasure is felt if this occurs. This tightness is very effective and promotes very good concentration on the part of the wearer. Near complete control is maintained over the panty **** wearer while doing domestic chores like dishes, cleaning the house or even grocery shopping. Wearers are very attentive to your needs. These Control Top panties can also be used as a very effective and appropriate form of punishment when worn for extended periods.
Black Bikini Panties.
Plain Black bikini panties and black boy shorts are both good for all day wear (without being too obvious) when you want a well behaved **** that is attentive to your needs and will not wander. If worn to work the feeling of the panties while moving will randomly remind the wearer who has control over him without emasculating him too much. This will allow him to fulfill his daily work duties while keeping him still alert to what he is wearing and whom is in charge of his sexuality. Like any panties, If only worn only after arriving home from work, the effects are not so “worn off”, but heightened during the shorter evening session making the wearer more attentive and affectionate. You will also find that your new panty **** will be quickly coming straight home after work egger to get changed. This could effectively change someone that lingers in bars or other places before returning home.
Colored Bikini Panties.
Colored Panties of any style as well as prints and frills will bring out the slutty slave in your panty boy. Colored panties are more likely to produce a heightened sexual response and thus the wearer will more often get and/or maintain an erection. This heightened sexual state will create a panty **** that is not only eager to please you sexually, but needs to please you as much as possible regardless of his own satisfaction. In this situation you will find it advantageous to delay any gratification of your **** until you are done with him, in this heightened state of arousal the **** will be totally in your control and at your command. Like a lot of men once permitted to ****** the spell wears off and they may become indifferent or even belligerent for a time. This can be mitigated with the promise of some reward or punishment although preventing or delaying the ****** (sometimes for weeks) works wonders.
Example list of duties. Can be used with cards.
1. Do the dishes.
2. Clean the bathroom.
3. Clean the kitchen.
4. Do the laundry
5. Put out the garbage.
6. Make dinner, or take me to dinner.
7. Massage my feet.
8. Give me a Full body massage.
9. On back, on floor. Face sitting time till I am done.
10. Take me now, and do me hard.
11. (Jack) Panties only, on the floor, on your knees, in front of me.
12. (Queen) Provide Oral stimulation till I tell you to stop.
13. (King) ********** to the edge without *******.
14. (Joker) Go **********.
About the author.
I have been a panty boi **** for many years. I have talked with many therapists and councillors over the year trying to understand this compulsion. I have gone through phases of throwing all my female clothing out and trying to abstain from this behavior, however it is very strong and comes back sometimes in different forms.
Other related searches you can perform and items to become familiar with include. FLR (Female led relationships). Cuckhold relationships, Chastity, and Cross Dressing
I hope this helps someone.

Best Answer

Xdressing sure helped dealing with stress when I worked a very stressful job. It was better than drinking and smoking. I started dressing way back in 1958, ironically when a friend of mine asked me, very seriously, 'Don't you wear you Mother's clothes?" I looked at and said NO. Well he used to dress up every Halloween, and he was a knock out as a chic, he used to dress up with the neighborhood gals, and he was a natural. I don't know why, but I tried it one day, and here I am, 57 years later, still dressing. I always wanted to tell him, my secret and thank him, but unfortunately he died a few years back. Thanks Raymond !

Best Answer

I would asking him if it turn him on if I did wear man clothes.<br />
If he like woman who wearing man jockstraps?<br />
If it not turn him on then maybe he understand why I not turn on if he wearing womens panty

Best Answer

Just hearing you say that Turns me on !

Best Answer