Calling all women!!! Please answer with care and the truth.Even if the truth hurts it is better than a lie. This pantie thing is driving me crazy.I need to know how women really feel about this.I had several discussions with my wife about it --She wants me to be happy, but I do not want to hurt her.(or stop wearing either).Please help sameboat2
sameboat2 sameboat2 56-60, M 22 Answers Apr 22, 2013

My husband wears women's underwear and I'm fine with it. At first it bothered me but then I realized that was silly. What's important is the type of man he is on the inside, not what kinds of clothes he wears. I love him for exactly who he is and I want him to know that. If wearing women's underwear is part of who he is then I love that, too. I never want my husband to feel like I think there is something wrong with him or he's weird in some way. <br />
I think gender stereotypes are silly, anyway! Who says only women can wear "pretty" underwear? Why can't men wear them? It's not just women who like to feel sexy in their clothes. This whole societal notion of what makes a man "manly" is stupid. He's "manly" if he's a good father, a caring individual, and a loving person. I certainly don't define "manliness" as what sort of underwear you've got on, and neither should anyone else. I'm proud of my husband for being open and honest and not being afraid to be himself, even when others might think it's weird. I think all of us could take a lesson from that. <br />
P.S. This is certainly NOT an abnormal thing. TONS of men enjoy wearing women's underwear. It's very common.

Best Answer

BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

DITTO!!!!

Best Answer

My wife initially only let me wear them very occasionally. Then a few years ago we discovered male chastity. Now she has me in panties 24/7 and I love it. Mostly black microfibre briefs with lace trim just to make sure I know they are panties, but if I am heading out with the boys or I have done something to displease her, I am in tight lacy bright coloured briefs or thong.
She really does enjoy knowing our little secret and loves to have a little tease.

Best Answer

I'd ask him to let me pick out some really cute ones.

Best Answer

Thanks IF ONIY

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

Best Answer

Is it showing? J K

Best Answer

I wish I had a woman say that and do that for me

Best Answer

Would you please pick out mine?

Best Answer

I would embrace it as I already have. It started out as erotic foreplay and has progressed to him totally dressing as a woman. It has been fun for the both of us, especially for me because when dressed he pays much more attention to my sexual needs. <br />
Your wife is missing out on a good thing!

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to answer,on some levels I can relate although I do not totally dress I do somehow feel more attentive

Best Answer

My husband told me he wore panties when we first started dating. It progressed from there and now he wears women's clothes occasionally. I don't have a problem with it at all. He is still the man I married but there is extra spice in our bedroom.

Best Answer

good for you both----
thanks
Sameboat2

Best Answer

your husband is a very lucky man

Best Answer

I can speak from experience here, because several years ago, and about five years into our marriage, my husband revealed his panty fetish to me. <br />
I was mildly surprised, but when you think about how much sexy lingerie is really targeted at men, to enhance the appearance of a woman's body, to turn men on and arouse them sexually, it should hardly come as a surprise to discover that panties should form such a strong sexual focus for men.<br />
My husband's secret came out after a drunken wine session one night, which turned into an extended love-making session with my panties adorning his **** and buttocks. He was sucked, jerked, tickled and fondled until begging for release. <br />
My husband doesn't just wear panties. He loves to smell them too. In fact one of our favourite sex games is when I slowly remove my panties, and then stretch them tightly over his head, pulling the crotch right down over his face and nose.<br />
You should see him then. He is in absolute heaven! I once left him like that, and tied spread-eagled to our bed, wearing a pair of my panties on his head and another encasing his **** and balls. Then I went out shopping with my next door neighbour.<br />
When I came home, I brought my neighbour in for a coffee. She was seated in the next room to my husband in his vulnerable captivity. I deliberately walked her around the house, pointing out new paintings, ornaments etc, but just narrowly avoiding taking her into the bedroom.<br />
After she had left, I went in to see my helpless man in his frillies. His **** was ramrod hard, leaking pre-*** into my soaked panties, and babbling like a fool, begging me to release him and give him release.<br />
I eventually did. <br />
The result was unbelievable! :-)

Best Answer

WOW MUCH MORE INVOLVED THAN ANY OTHER REPLY.THE ONLY THING IS DOES HE REALLY ENJOY THE HUMILIATION FACTOR ,OR IS THAT FOR YOU?

Best Answer

Extraordinary!

Best Answer

Again to each their own?

Best Answer

I don't know. I'd have to try to understand why it is such a big deal to him. It would bother me, as I am not into guys who cross dress or who have gender issues. I would wonder why I hadn't known about it before or if I'd missed something. Again, we'd have to have a talk.

Best Answer

thank you. It seems hard for her to talk about it,we try but it does not go far

Best Answer

**** or a fetish can eventually prevent you from having a normal sexual relationship. Wearing ladies underwear easily turns into a fetish. I'm talking impotence before your time, without any medical reasons, other than brain chemistry. By the time you recognize it, it's too late, you've changed your brain. Just like any addiction, some can stop and go back, some can't. <br />
Sadly, men who have done this to themselves and are aware of it, don't share with their buddies.

Best Answer

Wow really seems to me the feelings derived add to my excitement! To each their own?

Best Answer

Some of us have been doing this since the 60s. Mmmm babydoll nighties!

Best Answer

Not a woman but I would say he needed a ton of help.

Best Answer

Thanks . Now go ask your woman or a woman and let HER reply

Best Answer

Honestly it would bother me,I would not want a man i was with wearing ladies underwear.He would have to wear man things because I am the woman in the relationship,not him.

Best Answer

Thank you men's things such as?????????????and if the other things (AUGH) seem to make him more attentive OR caring Would it equalize out?

Best Answer

Okay...lol...in all honesty.Only the face is allowed to be shaved,mens briefs,boxers,etc..no pink shirt,or pink anything...no...either he's attentive or caring as 100% man or it wouldn't work :-)

Best Answer

Okey dokey got it

Best Answer

FAIR ENOUGH

Best Answer

well that is clear enough---thanks
sameboat2

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

No ladies undies,no dresses or lingerie...the guy has to feel,look and smell like a man for me.No baby faced person like Justin Bieber...lol...this is me,opinions vary of coarse :-)

Best Answer

This is how I am,everyone is different.Some women don't mind and that is fine...I am not one of those women....giving my honest opinion.

Best Answer

Just found out that my husband likes to wear panties and I am horrified. We have only been married for a four months. I didn't know about this fetish before we were married and am considering annulment. For those women who are accepting of this, I commend you. I however am not as accepting.

Best Answer

Sorry--- I have not visited this post in a long while.How are you two doing? Best wishes and remember your love for him . True love is SO hard to find.

Best Answer

I am a woman now and at the time I was married I was physcically a guy. My wife was p.oewd, It hurt when she left with out the slightest bit of understanding, in fact she cheated just to hurt me. I wish you luck. The first thing you need to do is find out if you are a tranny women or a transvestite. As for me I am glad I am able to be a women and am glad my former wife is not in my life anymore. I seen her a spell ago and she aged horribly and had a horrible attitude to boot. I on the other hand think I look great and I know I feel good about myself I dress and wear makup everday my life is much better. One thing is for sure your problem will not go away ever you will be this way for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

I am both male (physically) and female (emotionally) according to the tests and the Drs. I deal with it by wearing my panties every day .Sometimes more but that is another story .Thanks for the reply.

Best Answer

I don't know... It's sure not a turn on, for me anyway..

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer are there things he wears that you do find a turn on?

Best Answer

It depends on him and how he wears things, simple things can look sexier on him than anyone else it doesn't have to be anything specific if you see what I mean...

Best Answer

THANKS

Best Answer

I would think my husband is crazy!

Best Answer

Maybe sometimes I sure feel that way

Best Answer

thanks again

Best Answer

It is crazy for me and I wouldn't want my husband wearing them. I don't care if any do it cause they aren't part of my life. It is their business.

Best Answer

Pssssssst---Most husbands are!

Best Answer

Honestly, I am not sure.

Best Answer

Thanks...Think about it and please get back yo me

Best Answer

My girlfriend loves it! It's our little secret we are getting married and she has even said you best wear a white bridal thong to get married in. It's an enjoyment for both of us and just us! Guys/gals do whatever you wanna do there's no rules when it comes to underwear.

Best Answer

I would asking him if it turn him on if I did wear man clothes.<br />
If he like woman who wearing man jockstraps?<br />
If it not turn him on then maybe he understand why I not turn on if he wearing womens panty

Best Answer

For me there's a disconnect. My guy is a handsome man and the panties makes him look ridiculous. I'm too visual and too hetero and I wish I wasn't. What we have done is he wears what he likes and I don't look and don't ask. If he was just my friend I'd love it and we could go shopping together. But his bearded, swarthy face above lacey panties when I am wildly attracted to him makes me frigid. I can't out my hand down his pants for fear of what I'll find there and it slightly interrupts our natural sex life. I don't understand why he likes it either. Man panties are comfortable and stay put. I'm not making any judgement it's just how it makes me feel. I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Comfortable to one person may be not so much to another.I never realized how much I disliked "tightie whites" till I stopped wearing them. Boxers left too much hanging ,boxer briefs,silky of course ,are a good compromise.Something about the prettiness and styles of panties resonates with me.But my wife dislikes me to wear "girlie" things. I try to work with this but at times I just feel better in my panties.
If you were to go shopping with your best friend(your husband) I am sure he would respond in a way you would never forget! Best of luck

Best Answer

My man is my best friend and we share absolutely everything together like we have with no one else.
When he was just my good friend I would go with him and we'd shop for lingerie for both of us. After he became my lover I can't find a bearded man in lacey panties sexy and believe me I am not alone. I'm not going to ask for forgiveness for my sexual preferences. I don't ask and he doesn't tell. More power to other women who don't have the same romantic notions I grew up with.

Best Answer

VivaLeta
To each their own Right? As long as you are both happy with the compromise good for you!
True love is so hard to find.Congrats to you
Sameboat2

Best Answer

It is strange how many "choices" we really do not have control over. Best of luck with your man.Really I do mean that

Best Answer