Is it really worth it to pay extra for a ***** with a suction cup that might not work well, or can you easily ride ****** with a flat silicone base as well?
GuitarGirl19 GuitarGirl19 22-25, F 11 Answers Dec 20, 2012

Suction cup. You can put it where ever you want and have fun with it. A girl sent me a video of her enjoying one she'd stuck to a wooden chair. She loved it because it stayed in place as she rode it. She was able to ride it and forget about it and concentrate on her ******* and pleasure. She completely enjoyed it.<br />
You're a very beautiful girl. I love your eyes, nose and long hair. Buy one and have fun with it.

Best Answer

Forgetting about it and concentration on the pleasure - that's a great point! Thank you for the compliment. =) And I ended up ordering both one with a suction cup and one without.

Best Answer

Excellent! I'm glad to hear it. I'm sure you're going to love how both of them make you feel. I love that some girls love to play and *** when using ******. Girls who ********** with ****** are so sexy. It's a complete turn on for me to watch a girl using one of these instead of the egg type of vibrators. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Best Answer

What a sexy answer. I just looked at your profile picture and remembered how truly beautiful you are. I hope all is well with you. I also hope you're enjoying your toys. Toys are for one thing only - fun. Enjoy them.

Best Answer

(Male) here. If you get the one with a suction cup you would have to have a smooth surface, like tile floor, tile wall, or the tub, etc. to put it on. <br />
But, if it does not work, you can always get some stick on velcro, and velcro it to any surface.

Best Answer

Needs a suction cup. Do not ask how I know this.

Best Answer

I definatly have to get out more!

Best Answer

Get one with a suction cup ba<x>se. I had a girlfriend who had one and knew "where to stick it" and she was great fun to watch, play with, and be with when she attached it to one of her favorite surfaces. She sometimes used a very large beach towel to which she had fastened a 12" square plexiglass tile in the center. She would attach the suction cup to the plexiglass tile and she was able to drape the large beach towel across things to "attach" the ***** to places it otherwise would not have stuck to ... such as a very large oversized chair that she would "sit" in .... or draped over the front of the chair to which she would back herself up to ....

Best Answer

My personal experience has always been quite satisfying using one with a suction cup ba<x>se. Of course I like variety and having the option of different types and styles so my goodie bag has a few different ones.....

Best Answer

I'm a male I have one with a ba<x>se and it's awesome it stays in place so u can ride the hell out of it there's nothing like coming home from a hard day pulling ur panties down and ride till you come

Best Answer