jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 17 Answers Mar 31, 2012

Spit it out....are ya bald or not???

Best Answer

haha...couldn't resist with all the head/hair talk.

Best Answer

you answer my question first & then I will answer yours...lol

Best Answer

Ok,Ok....I'll take both!!...lol..One of each preferably!

Best Answer

it all depends on the guy and how they acting

Best Answer

Slightly overweight guy...I wouldn't care about bald or hair...

Best Answer

A good personality, sense of humor and kindness. And good hygiene. Never cared about looks and believe me, most girls don't care whether you're bald or have hair. Bald guys are just as sexy as guys with hair.

Best Answer

If what you say is true...then read answers from others before you say most do not care. I think if a woman asked if men prefer women with a big butt or a tight one there would be quite a variety of answers, but a buddy told me that its about the same for a bald guy compared to the women with a bigger than normal butt. Some will like it but MOST will not

Best Answer

Here's the thing. Men and women are different. Unfortunately most men judge with eyes first. Some women do that too. But. Women can be roughly divided in two groups: girls (immature) and women (they are mature and know what they want). It doesn't depend on age. There are plenty of girls out there who have these strict 'standards' about guys, i.e. he has to have a lot of money, doesn't smoke, has a car and a house, is rich, gives them lots of presents and other blah. They are usually immature and very shallow. They tend to look for that kind of guy (I have female friends like that) and then end the relationship because the guy is a jerk or an ******* etc and then they are surprised and don't get it why it didn't work not realizing a big wallet won't love or kindness or him not giving a damn for her. It takes a lot of time for this kind of girls to realize what exactly they want. Though there are girls of course who care only about the guy's looks and money to show him off to her friends. But again, why would you want to be with that kind of girl who doesn't really care about you? The other 'group' doesn't care for how he looks or whether he has hair on his head or not, as long as his personality is good and he treats them well. Those women are mature, i.e. they know what they want in life and they know what kind of guy they want and they realize there is no such thing as a perfect guy. A normal woman's response will be she doesn't care about hair. And then there's another thing. Some prefer blondes some prefer red heads. So of course there are women who are seriously turned on by bald guys. Would a normal woman turn down a guy just because he's bald? No. And women here can write all they want, but those who turn down a guy based on his hair are shallow...

Best Answer

oh yeah the guy with the hair every time.

Best Answer

blad

Best Answer

neither they have to be nice on the inside not the outside lol

Best Answer

not the question...preference only...no relationships involved. Like picking out a car...think of it that way...or simply what catches your eyes...ok?

Best Answer

Need more information. Like, does he have sense of humor, is he smart, is he good to his mother and/or animals, etc.? Looks mean very little to me. Sure, you can't see brains from across the room. But many times hot men don't even get consideration because they rarely have more to offer than looks. Women are the same. If you only have to look good, why brush up on any other qualities?

Best Answer

None of that matters. The person with the greatest capacity to love and be loved wins. My husband is bald and 25 pounds overwight, and 11 years older than me. I am crazy-stupid-totally in love with him. There isn't anybody better.

Best Answer

The cute brunette with him...

Best Answer

Whichever one treats me well....hair doesn't really come into it.

Best Answer

I would say best answer...BUT I just want opinions of the look, not a relationship

Best Answer

The one with more $

Best Answer

ha good answer....thats what most men need to get to get what they want

Best Answer