darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 20 Answers Apr 23, 2012

Maybe he still attracts women because he is sexy. I like men with some hair, but I've seen some great looking guys without hair too. I guess it just comes down to what appeals to each individual woman.

Best Answer

Girls are pretty much split down the middle on this, though I find that usually more mature girls like hair and younger ones like no hair.

Best Answer

Cause bears are just so cuddly : )

Best Answer

will we ever let men be men and women be men? (No offense to all sorts of choices)

Best Answer

Hair on a man is heaven!<br />
for me it makes the other half look more manly

Best Answer

DOOD do you live under a rock D: im fuzzy and da hoez digg it simple as dat

Best Answer

Im a woman and I have hair there too!!! It kinda sucks plucking out hair.At least men are supposed to have hair in them places.I like a man with a bit of hair not a over abundance.

Best Answer

Because those are the signs we've all come to see that make a man masculine. And many girls (and guys) like that in a man. Too much hair though is just gross. I mean if the dude had hairy arms like Robin Williams I'd be grossed out. haha

Best Answer

eww, one of BIG the reasons I only dated a couple men! smooth and silky is far more attractive to me!

Best Answer

a man is suppose to have hair. everyone has there own preference though. i dont like facial hair but the rest doesnt bother me. i suppose the lady likes whats underneath the hair

Best Answer

some women won't like it

Best Answer

I'm a sucker for guy armpit hair, yummy

Best Answer

Very easily - at least in the United States.

Best Answer