BUSHMASTER116618 BUSHMASTER116618 46-50, M 16 Answers Aug 21, 2012

I dated a man a few years ago and I was soooo hairy and he was so smooth. He loved what I had and I loved what he had lol. We dated and I wanted to be shaved like him I begged and begged til one night he finally shaved me (lol a bag of razors) OMG the first week was hell burning itching but I kept shaving til it became no problem no burns or itching. I have to shave daily and it is part of my shower. I enjoy it for hygeine purposes, sexual purposes and how much better it feels. I would go without panties here and there and finally one day cleaned out my panty drawer over a year ago and haven't wore any since and being shaved it feels so good......

Best Answer

WOW you don't wear panties still?

Best Answer

Well, hair creates moisture...moisture breeds bacteria...enough said.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

Yippee! a natural Fountain! ;p> lick Gulp Swallow! :)

Best Answer

I was actually referring to how bacteria causes odor. Not so yummy. Lol.

Best Answer

Yes, why do you shave. Don't shave for me.<br />
Damn I love going down on a nice hair covered *****.<br />
Over the years I have had a few hairs caught in my throat or in my teeth, but it is so worth it.

Best Answer

Personal hygiene. Remember that molecules of ****, blood and **** get lodged in hairy bushes.

Best Answer

It makes me feel sexier. I want to be bare. Like others have said I hate it when those little hairs get on the end of my tongue. Most importantly, I want to.

Best Answer

I shave my ***** so I can wear my favorite micro thong to the beach.

Best Answer

Shaving makes oral sex and sex better in general ;) I just shaved tonight time to play

Best Answer

OK Not a lady here but I have a valid reason. They want to have their guy go down on them. <br />
Have you ever been there and got a hair stuck in the back of your throat?<br />
You start hacking like a Cat trying to cough up a fur ball ! Not very romantic is it?<br />
Actually it can kill the mood for the evening in some cases. <br />
Being clean shaved prevents unwanted curlies from going where they do not belong.

Best Answer

I shavd my pubs 1 day ago, but it stil iritates me. So w@ can i do now

Best Answer