It would be embarrassing for me especially if he couldn't sing! I am not into grand public displays of affection nor being asked to get married in public, though I am very affectionate. You don't always know what reasons are behind such things or gifts or anything unless you know the person very well and are honest with yourself<br />
BEEN TRYING TO UPDATE MY ANSWER UNSUCCESSFULLY! HOPE THIS IS THE WAY. Aww now you put it like that - sweet! Still not for me even though I am half Italian, maybe it is the British in me! Well nice to hear you are genuinely a nice man and not too proud to beg either. I am sure your lady appreciated it, most women would. Yes thanks for commenting on my honesty being one of my good points, I'll just remain more Royal and reserved in certain ways, more like the queen who I admire :)

Best Answer

Thank you for your honesty , Now there are men like myself , A bit old style , as being very honest with our loved ones , I ask her at an Italian cafe with ring in hand down on my knees . ain't to proud to beg .

Best Answer

OMG I wish it could happen to me! that would be soooo lovely! Nope I wouldnt be embarassed at all! I would run into his arms and kiss him passionately

Best Answer

I need not say much more , Now I'm Blushing , Thats so sweet .

Best Answer

These days the dude would probably be arrested as a stalker. There's no romance any more

Best Answer

Oh I wouldn't be to sure about that Ernie " She's Still Smiling "

Best Answer

Honestly...that's actually been a fantasy of mine since I saw it done in a Spanish telenovela...*sighs* I like marachi bands..

Best Answer

Have you ever listened to freddy Fender until the last teardrop falls , The old TeXMex himself . Crystal ( My S O ) has all of his tunes .

Best Answer

Goodness! I would hope this NEVER EVER happened to me.

Best Answer

Even at trying his Best .

Best Answer

As long as he doesnt throw things at my window. Or say my name loud enough to wake the neighbors. Or call me names because i wont come to the window. Or say, "i know your in there".....

Best Answer

Some men see this as playing Hard to get and others view it as being Coy .

Best Answer

uhh...personally, I am not a fan of mariachi bands...but if he hired a band instead of doing it himself then that would definitely not be good for him. Come on, you can't be creative enough to do it yourself? A bad sign to me. I have to look at this from the perspective of a single person because if someone did this now I would just get a restraining order but if I was single, I don't know...I don't think it would be embarrassing for me, but more like embarrassing for HIM lol. How would I react? First off, I would be surprised and laugh. If my husband ever did that(there is no way he would ever do that, I can guarantee it, I would be willing to bet on it) I would know he was apologizing for something. Well if you go to THAT much work, apology accepted, but if it is a mariachi band, I would have to think he'd gone crazy because that is something he'd never do, and he doesn't like that music either...<br />
it is hard to say because I can't imagine that really happening but I can guarantee I would be surprised, and laugh!

Best Answer

SummerWind18 my wife just took a look at your answer and states she would be thinking along the same lines .

Best Answer

THAT'S ADORABLE!!

Best Answer