At least okcupid isn't costing me anything other than my pride....
extracaliber extracaliber 31-35, M 14 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Singledom

whenever I look at them I end up more depressed then before.... : (

Best Answer

there has to be a better way...

Best Answer

Start selling tickets for the KBL and set up a mixer?

Best Answer

Dont use them. Simple really<br />
If you want serious dating advice - if you cant be bothered studying psychology and sexuality - ask someone who is an expert.

Best Answer

YES -- the people out there who are my age are more messed up than I am. The problem w/people is that we get older. And I am not talking about age differences, I am talking about our selfish, greedy hearts that can't stay content w/what we have. These married men who good wives out there leave their wife thinking they can upgrade her like they can upgrade a car, or their career. And women who leave their good husbands are stupid or going through the life change. Why can't people be happy with who they are with and what they have. Aren't all of us wanting to find love, dating sites really make it impossible because most men out there are married or just divorced and they don't want to get married again, they only want one thing. Most women are really looking for love.

Best Answer

I don't think we're monogamous by nature. I'm not launching into a polyamory tangent here. But I just think, we *believe* that we're supposed to be monogamous just because our civilization is mostly founded on that. Yet people fall out of love. The divorce rate is 50%. People are inherently unhappy together, because there are just too many things that have to line up just right for a relationship to be "perfect," and EVEN THEN people don't realize that doesn't equate it to being EASY. Someone will get lazy, or tired, and call it quits without putting in any real work, or far too much. But we don't really even know the people we're marrying/dating anymore. It's all doomed before it even begins, because we gunshot our weddings and we marry the guy who got us pregnant / girl who we got pregnant. We didn't know them in the first place. You can't ask them to "just be happy." You can only shake your head every time you see a 'successful' wife-beating relationship on Jersey Shore, or Teen Mom, or... flip the channel.

Best Answer

I really think you are wise and I do struggle with how possible is it really for people to be happy w/the same person for the rest of their lives. Unless they get married very late in life, like 69 LOL

Best Answer

That's why I gave up

Best Answer

yes, depressing and stupid

Best Answer

You've got something on your nose.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Then go to a site that does charge and you'll cut out all the riff raf

Best Answer

I'm the guy here. Just because a woman doesn't want to get ****** on the first night, doesn't mean she also isn't a self-absorbed c*** who wants to take 5 minutes to get to know someone who doesn't have six-pack abs or a 6-figure salary.

Best Answer

I have done that as well, I still run into stupid men only wanting one thing --- unbelievable

Best Answer

i've never been on a dating site - my friend was but it seemed to me that people are there just looking for sex

Best Answer

Thanks for saying "people" and not "men." No one's writing to me out of the blue when I wrote an honest synopsis and tried to throw in a few laughs, but I also went ahead and included a handful of pics of myself. But hands-down, that woman who I should at LEAST be friends with is writing to D'ouchey McNo-Nuts because he posted a shirtless pic of himself with six-pack abs and a boy-band hairdo, and wrote the 5 or 6 STOCK lines that every girl wants to hear.

Best Answer

lol.. yup and many women post pics with their cleaveage haning out and pretend they are looking for "mr right".

Best Answer

Apparently not where I live. Because if I was seeing some cleavage, I'd at least be getting something out of all this ******* rejection. Hmpf!

Best Answer

Yea I did online dating a few years ago it seemed like most people on there just wanna play games & its where i met my last ex who was a d!ck

Best Answer

I'm curious, how long did you date your ex before you tied the knot?

Best Answer

yes i sure do...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer