wadawada11 wadawada11 18-21, F 8 Answers Sep 2, 2013 in Quizzes

1. Intuition 2. Discerning 3. Understanding

Best Answer

You're list is quite identical to mine. :) Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

You're welcome....;-))

Best Answer

Just being we are all spirit in a human body so we are all spiritual:-) But you are talking about spiritual path right? Seeking truth--------Seeking the better you------Living what you know to be the right way not just talking it>

Best Answer

Yeeees, I never though anyone would make such an accurate guess. Thanks for sharing. :)

Best Answer

1. Knowing all blessings come from universe/god or whatever name you called him.

2. Mediating and giving thanks for all my blessings and struggles.

3. Remembering I am just a small piece of the puzzle, called mankind.

Best Answer

Third sentences is right on !! Thanks for sharing. :)

Best Answer

They way you care and tend to other people and natural 'entities' (entities meaning animals, plants, the environment at large, etc.). The beginning of spiritual awareness is to recognize that we are all connected and responsible to each other.

Best Answer

Exactly what I had in mind. Thanks for sharing. :)

Best Answer

Good thing you corrected your spelling.

Best Answer

Absolutely, I'm not much of a multitasking person and at the time that's what I was doing. && Yes I have OCD about things like that, so I had to change it or else I would feel hunted. lol Thanks for the look out. :)

Best Answer

I have the same problem as well, the moment I see even the slightest flaw I have to drive a scalpel into it.

Best Answer

I can tie my own shoes ( I'd first and foremost like to thank God)

Adobe Aftereffects

Spam nutball YouTube videos

Best Answer