I am 38, male, and cross dress mostly in the bed. My girlfriend loves it. She even buys clothes for me. I wear women's jeans all the time. They just fit better. Women's panties they are comfortable I don't even own a pair of men's pants or undershorts even my boxers are women's and silk. For the bed I wear what ever she lays out mostly panties and gowns, robes and a couple of fishnet or shear type tops. She live the way they feel on me when we get together in the sack. I have even gone as far as jean skirts knee length and simple nothing corny and she enjoys seeing me in them. What is your thoughts on this subject. DEEP detailed thoughts please! Thank u.
Jeff100 Jeff100 36-40, M 24 Answers Jul 5, 2012

I'm not here to get your rocks off

Best Answer

Not looking to get my rocks off! I'm looking for deep honest opinions! Thanks

Best Answer

My deep honest opinion- You want to get your rocks off

Best Answer

A female pervert? Those are a rare find.

Best Answer

How creepy and pathetic would it be for any woman to enjoy her man engaging in such a twisted fetish...your suppose to be her "Man "her strong manly shoulders to lay on , not a female wannabe ...how on earth could she ever encourage her partner to behave more like a woman ...sickening is not the word! eew!what is the world coming to?

Best Answer

"What is your thoughts on this subject. DEEP detailed thoughts please! Thank u" This is creepy and pathetic that he has (does he?) a woman tolerant of his proclivities and yet he's who*ring around here-for details-you know he's gonna **** to it- if any one provides

Best Answer

Not looking for jerk off material. Looking for honest opinions of what women think of a man in women's things. I am not a sicko. Honest hard working family man.

Best Answer

Set up a camera a see what ur man is really into it might surprise u to know that 7 out of 10 men will wear their woman's panties or use them some how in their private time.

Best Answer

Well then. That's your opinion. And should probably check out the other forums out there before u judge just one girl. U would be really surprised to hear what some women really like. Thanks for your negative being. I'll take it to the back of my mind and flush it out with the sewage.

Best Answer

Couldn't make any sense out of your response sorry!

Best Answer

My ex-boyfriend Bobby is a pathetic wimpy guy who wears female lingerie & dresses around the house all the time. Your right he looks stupid an unmanly, but that is how he grew up in dresses. So if he wants to be the woman of the house, then it makes my life a whole lot easier. I just come home from work, put my feet up and let him pamper me.

Best Answer

Jeff100. Some of these women are clinically depressed and/or bi-polar, or just plain ol' mean and nasty. It's a legitimate question and topic. Your point is valid. I ask that myself. Why is it that women can wear anything that men typically wear and no one says a word about it. Are they trying to be more manly? They certainly aren't men. They are not remotely close to being manly. Or, do they just like the clothes?

Best Answer

What man could tolerate a masculine woman who wears pants?

Best Answer

i would love for my guy to cross dress a little. i find it very sexy,but i would also want him to have his own(male) clothing.

Best Answer

Don't get me wrong. I have my work cloths and what not.

Best Answer

yeah but work cloths wouldnt be enough for me. i like that my guy wears boxers, i end up wearing them half the time. its nice to be able to wear his things.

Best Answer

Thats the biggest double standard. Women can wear mens clothes but men cant wear womens.

Best Answer

That is typically a double standard, but I would like for my guy to cross dress a bit. I'm fine with him wearing female clothing.

Best Answer

I think it is sad that men are not supposed to wear skirts or dresses. They are SO comfortable when it is hot outside! I wouldn't want to wear trousers all the time. That being said, the fact that men are not supposed to wear skirts or dresses is purely a cultural thing. It looks weird. If not for me, then for most people anyway. But I am definitely pro freedom in many things, including clothing. As long as you don't flash or walk naked (I just don't want to see every man's penis, that's all), everything is fine by me. Just be yourself!

Best Answer

I dont think it would do anything for me but I dont like skirts ect. I like more guy type clothes for anyone so what ever makes u happy and **** the insecure idiots who say mean things, its only cos they are scared if they say its ok they will get picked on lol

Best Answer

Some woman should look in the mirror before they go out because there are quite a few that should not be out in a skirt or out on the street for that matter but all woman have the misconception that they are always the perfect ones.

Best Answer

My Deep thoughts are.....you are a Deep down f a g.

Best Answer

How do you arrive at that just because a man crossdresses does'nt automatically make him want to sleep with a man, does it make you a lesbian when you wear your mans shirt or boxers? (Dim wit)

Best Answer

STFU. Your gay too

Best Answer

It is great that you have found something intimate and sexy you can share. The best is that you both enjoy it.

Best Answer

I don't no . <br />
I have a hard time with it.<br />
A man dress as a lady.<br />
And if you choose to do that .<br />
I can not judge .<br />
It is how you feel.

Best Answer

well all i can say is where do you get one like your girl,i think it is so nice that she understands and loves it as well,,very lucky guy!! it would be an answer to a lifelong dream to have a girlfriend like yours! treat her well. i'm having a real hard time just getting a few bits to wear lately! country towns are geat exep when you are cd,lol. hugs michelle

Best Answer

Well she was in my life as a kid, she and I got seperated when my mother took job in another part of the state. She hunted for me for 26 yrs. we got back together after I told her of my gettin sober and divorce had taken place due to my drinking and secrecy. So that is long story short. Wish u the best.

Best Answer

I say whatever u like

Best Answer

me , i like my men to be a little rough around the edges , but you do what suits you lol

Best Answer

Whatever floats your boat ..

Best Answer

He's cheating-sorry for the 1 in a million girl he found

Best Answer

Im lost..

Best Answer

Well she was in my life as a kid, she and I got seperated when my mother took job in another part of the state. She hunted for me for 26 yrs. we got back together after I told her of my gettin sober and divorce had taken place due to my drinking and secrecy. So that is long story short.

Best Answer

To each his own but personally it's a turn off for me.

Best Answer

Hmmmm ok.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Wrong!

Best Answer

What's wrong? The fact that there are more women out there wearing men's pants and underwear. No one in the world says a word to how wrong that is. So with that being said. In early English times men wore skirts ( kilts) before a women did. Women wore pants. Beleive it or not. So what is really wrong and /or right in the world today?

Best Answer

Men don't look good in skirts.

Best Answer

Fair opinion. I tend to agree in that. I don't wear them in general. Like everyday. Only in the home and oy for her. I'm just saying its something she likes and I am a pleaser when it comes to the bed and relation ships.

Best Answer

Bull...check these guys in skirts and note they still lok like guys just as women in pants still look like women:
www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22064674
My experience is a guy in a skirt will get more action and the local jock and that most (obviously not all women will find him "intriguing". Men have worn skirts far longer than women throughout time so what't the big deal???

Best Answer

I think it is great!

Best Answer

Jean skirts even look masculine, don't they? Pockets. Belt loops. Comfort.

Best Answer

You want my opinion? It's gross! I want man not a *****.

Best Answer