Supposed to be a beauty question...but there is no "beauty" spot? I guess I would like to know from the general populice of woman and girls how they view their own hair in relation to how they think guys might really like it... make sense?
Sparrowhawk1161 Sparrowhawk1161 51-55, M 16 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Fashion

The narrative is that guys like long straight hair. Typical eurocentric nonsense. :D

Best Answer

What's a eurocentric? I can't find it in Webster's New World Dictonary? Is it a self-centered guy from europe?

Best Answer

Hah! Google it.

Best Answer

i don't know, guys seem to be not attracted to my hair or anything else, maybe they like long hair.

Best Answer

I have relatively short hair. The longest I ever wear it nowadays is shoulder length. When a man meets me, he sees it, so he either likes it or doesnt. If he asks for a date, I'm assuming he does.

Best Answer

My husband has always liked my long hair but then he also likes my **** so I don't know if he is a good judge or not

Best Answer

they did a poll on this topic in 2010, it turns out that most men like women with long hair or medium length.

Best Answer

I don't care what he likes if he tries to cut my hair I'd cut off something of his!

Best Answer

I like ether, mostly long hair but some girls look better with short hair

Best Answer

The general belief is that men prefer long hair. I've had long hair below the shoulder for a while now my boyf says not to cut it

Best Answer

It depends upon your face. My husband LOVED my long hair, in fact that's what attracted him to me. I just recently cut it short, an A symmetrical cut and he loves it more than the long hair. I was really scared to cut it, but I did and I'm glad. I personally think that short hair is more trendy and looks better, but to each their own.

Best Answer

Most guys seem to like long hair, but not all.

Best Answer

*populace No man, that I can recall, has commented on the length of my hair. But they have commented on how sexy they think my curls are.

Best Answer