i call him baby & he doesn't like it b/c i am way younger than he is .
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 71 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Health

Master. But I'm usually called "that creepy guy with his hand in his pants."

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

"Big Boy Stallion Stud Muffin" is what i would like to be called ...but never will.......

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

"You" works fine for me.

Best Answer

Hey you! xD

Best Answer

None of the above, for he happens to have a name :P Plus calling him "Daddy" would just be creepy... XP

Best Answer

poochikins, muffinbear, honeypoo

or any variation of the above :)

Best Answer

I call him a lot of things and he loves them all..they are terms a=of endearment and taken as such.

Best Answer

Daddy is just wrong. I can't say that I've ever used any of those terms.

Best Answer

Daddy is creepy, Honey is too old, Baby is too common.....i call mine boo boo...cause he hurts himself a lot

Best Answer

Something that she has never called anyone else, just between you 2

Best Answer

He calls me "love," or "silly." I don't know... I'm usually too shy to use pet names. I usually end up saying "hey you." But for me, calling someone you is endearing... in a roundabout way.. ^^;;

Best Answer

im usually called pet or slave...love it

Best Answer

mmm call me daddy

Best Answer

honey,baby

Best Answer

My ex wife still calls me huney. She doesn't even realize it. Sadest thing, she doesn't care who hears it or why. I am used to it, and it is weird for her to call me anything else.

Best Answer

i would to be called huny or baby

Best Answer

As long as it isn't negative and when we reply it isn't answered defensively then we are ok. Please pass that on to your kind!

Best Answer

My name'll do

Best Answer

Call me by my real name only.

Best Answer

I called him baby. He called me baby so much I got more excited when he called me by my name.

Best Answer

My bride simply calls me by name. I wish I were made to feel special with a pet name.

Best Answer