Non its not OK!

Best Answer

thank you. I agree

Best Answer

i suppose it is okay if you two are not "exclusive".. personally i date one person at a time. but maybe that's just me..

Best Answer

While dating multi guys or girls does its good benefits but overall that's a player and it's hard work keeping up with all dates. It's like cheating on one another whether intimate or not. It's best to date one at a time and have others as strictly platonic friendships. So to speak, drop her like a hot potatoe is the right way to go.

Best Answer

oooh, uptight

Best Answer

I think it's ok if you aren't having sex with them and the relationships are casual

Best Answer

You're right to feel the way you do and as long as neither of you have made some kind of commitment you are both free to see who you like but this light foreplay would certainly put me off as she's clearly not really thinking about anyone else's feelings but her own. Sounds like a bit of an attention seeker to me.

Best Answer