I know that if I'm seeing a girl, like taking her out every week, kissing, light play, etc., if I find out she's dating other guys in the same way then I'm totally done with her. Do you think this situation is ok? Or do you think I'm right for dropping girls like this like a hot potato?
JayLee23 JayLee23 26-30, M 9 Answers Jun 23, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

Non its not OK!

Best Answer

thank you. I agree

Best Answer

i suppose it is okay if you two are not "exclusive".. personally i date one person at a time. but maybe that's just me..

Best Answer

While dating multi guys or girls does its good benefits but overall that's a player and it's hard work keeping up with all dates. It's like cheating on one another whether intimate or not. It's best to date one at a time and have others as strictly platonic friendships. So to speak, drop her like a hot potatoe is the right way to go.

Best Answer

oooh, uptight

Best Answer

I think it's ok if you aren't having sex with them and the relationships are casual

Best Answer

You're right to feel the way you do and as long as neither of you have made some kind of commitment you are both free to see who you like but this light foreplay would certainly put me off as she's clearly not really thinking about anyone else's feelings but her own. Sounds like a bit of an attention seeker to me.

Best Answer

Why do you think someone can only date you .. if you're not in a committed relationship with her??? If someone wants to date more than one person at a time .. it's their choice. "Dating" isn't owning someone.

Best Answer

It's disrespectful to your potential future prospects and makes you look like a sloot. You can think what you want, but that's just a man's perspective.

Best Answer

That sounds like something someone from the 50's would think. I don't think most men think that way anymore. And, if a woman would think that a guy should only be dating her .. he'd laugh that off.

Best Answer

I sure as hell don't want to be seeing a girl if she's seeing other guys. No thanks, I don't like to share my partners. That's nasty when you think about it, and just plain disrespectful.

Best Answer