When you are my age and post menopausal you and your partner's intimacy changes from sex to closeness, trust and friendship. And it's as rewarding if not more so.

Best Answer

I hope that's not really true. I would hate to think that once my girlfriend reaches menopause, sex and closeness becomes a rarity. We have plenty of trust and friendship as it stands right now.

Best Answer

It's sad that we have to place sex as a priority in a relationship. Closeness is better placed in priority, as it doesn't have anything to do with sex and everything to do with a lasting relationship/bond between people. Heck I bet for those younger "guys" in the audience. if they placed a higher priority on closeness without expectations of sex, sex with the partners would be orgasmic.

Best Answer

No...we are both mutually active an interested in each other. I couldn't see myself with anyone who isn't on the same level as I am as far as intimacy is concerned.

Best Answer

This is why you see those commercials that ask men, "Do you have low T?" This is exactly what they're talking about.<br />
Some guys get hormonal issues as they get a little older, especially if they're a little overweight. It makes them sluggish and more interested in what may happen on TV than what may happen in the bedroom.

Best Answer

lol well i dont have one ...maybe just for that reason

Best Answer