Au contraire, mon cher, I enjoy it quite a bit...

Best Answer

1st off Atri you are hot, looks and attitude lol but on to the ?. I am not a woman and I dont suck **** but have some opinions. Ladies if you dont like the taste it may simply be a dietary issue on his part. There are foods and drink that affect the taste both good and bad ( google ). Next grooming, guys cleanliness is paramount, seriously, I personally shave also (try it ;-) ). Face it do you enjoy a mouthful of hair? Most important in my opinion is after the fact. If your woman tries to kiss you for Gods sake dont turn her away, trust me you wont die from a little taste of what youve been telling her is no big deal. And id is yours after all, another mans is a whole dif post lol. With that said lets all have fun out there.

Best Answer

What other sort of **** is there?

Best Answer

it is for the ladies but i a happy to announce here i love being sucked by girls. how roantic!

Best Answer

I have to be in the mood to do it otherwise it wont be my best.......so my bf gets it every 2-3 days

Best Answer

As opposed to a female ****?

Best Answer

Yes. I won't do it.

Best Answer