starship33 starship33 36-40, F 20 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Health

I ONLY wear low rise jeans but I don't have a plumber a** so it's ok.

Best Answer

no...I like women out of low rise jeans!

Best Answer

I like low rise cuz they are comfortable.. but Im not too interested in flashing my butt crack to everyone.. I try to be very careful and aware

Best Answer

I love em! I hate the look of a women with jeans that come up to their belly button!

Best Answer

No, that's generally part of what I'm trying to avoid...

Best Answer

I will say I like female butt crack.....I guess my answer is I like em.

Best Answer

nope back cracks are wack !! lol seriously hell no . some things need to stay under wraps .

Best Answer

Plumbers crack in a woman isnt sexy.

Best Answer

How about in a man? lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

It is if she's the plumber :)

Best Answer

It CAN be on the right plumber-woman. But there is a time and place for everything. Seeing her *** crack in the kitchen on a Saturday morning will get me going, for example, but it's not appropriate for office attire or going out shopping.

Best Answer

Yuck.
He'd better just fix the leak under the sink. I'll wait in the next room and make out a check while he works.

Best Answer

that sort of cleavage is gross in public.

Best Answer

No....I don't get the look

Best Answer

Indifferent about low rise except that you should run out of butt before you run out of pants. High rise pants if the girl has a waist, yummy showoff.

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with a man wearing women's tight fitting jeans I wear a 36-34 in men's jeans and a 10 in women's jeans and that's all I wear is designer women's jeans they have glitter on the butt and legs or designs on the butt if that's what you like then by all means go for it and another thing I only wear hip hugger shorts because I do nor believe that I man's shorts have to be so long . so bottom line wear what you like .

Best Answer

i'm not a mega fan of low rise rise but i brought a pair of women's levi's slim bootcut jeans. some low rise boot cuts from amethist can be cute too. not a super fan, but those two brands makes decent pairs of low rise. i have a nice slim flat ab, so i like how it show case that. i find that some women's low rise is way better than men sagging jeans. in low rise, if worn properly, and that it still covers your trunk, it can still look pretty chick and classy. men's sagging jeans, that's just so unflattering. especially with those lose baggy boxers worn underneath.... yuck!

Best Answer