caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 14 Answers Jun 28, 2011

I like nerdy and sweet, not nerdy and narcissistic, always correcting every little thing to make himself feel superior.

Best Answer

I love a highly intelligent man, it's a total turn on for me, but I disagree that all intelligent men are "nerdy". And vice versa, I've known what you call "nerdy" dudes who are anything but intelligent. Those type usually have an obsession/intelligence in one subject and will drive me up a wall with it. That's a complete "run for the hills" turn off.

Best Answer

oh, perfect, giggles! seriously... I love having a far-ranging conversation. But if you're a nerd because you have every ( insert collectible item here ) ever made and you know the specs, but you can't formulate a sentence without using the word " like " fourteen times, we probably shouldn't have dinner anyplace with silverware or it might end up embedded in your forehead.

Best Answer

<--- is a nerd. *bl<x>ink*

Best Answer

Nope, not just you. But i wonder that the nerdy men don't seem to go for the nerdy women. Are we in their blind spot ?

Best Answer

i like nerdy women. it can make for difficult chemistry sometimes because nerdy people can be a bit socially maladroit, and if you both are, well you get the picture. that said the longest relationship i've had (4 years) was with an electrical engineer i went to college with, and we were both really nerdy, but it was fun, our whole house was and we always had the most interesting conversations going on about all kinds of math and stuff. sigh. those were the days.

Best Answer

I agree! LOL

Best Answer

That is really the only thing that turns me on. That and being tickled. And a sense of humor. And if they understand me and my silly antics.

Best Answer

I wish men could come with that combination. ..brains &amp; a sense. Of humor. I hate having to watch a TV show/ movie wit a Guy with no sense of humor whatsoever and I'm the only one
laughing .

Best Answer

I always fall for the BRAINS not the looks,age nor the financial status...

Best Answer

I love intelligent guys it's a turn on n i hav a frnd who likes the intelligent n nerdy type of guys. She finds it a turn on

Best Answer

Thank god there are some woman out there that like intelegent men!<br />
Coz on the looks front i`m screwed!<br />
But how come none of these woman live near me?

Best Answer

Love them, respect them, look up to them, but i need to smarten up to be able to understand what they're saying. sigh

Best Answer

I like nerdy, fun-loving guys. Also I am attracted to intelligent men. I love to have logical serious conversations. I'm not saying that intelligent men aren't fun-loving. I know some of very smart guys that like to have fun and have a good sense of humor.

Best Answer

To an extent i like it but i have to say i would give nerdy 30 % and bad boy attitude 70% !!

Best Answer

I cannot handle the bad ones. LOL I'm not a tamer, they make me weak and run over me.
But they're fun! !

Best Answer

not me ,about the bad boy type, because thay are screw up's and i don't think they can be relied on for much of anything

Best Answer