I very curious about this. I love it when girls check me out. I'm a guy though.
unexppeace unexppeace 26-30, M 16 Answers Jan 14, 2012

of course its nice, provided they dont creep me out that is. as for girls checking me out...i dont think thats ever happened :/ girls (i have found) are far too subtle for me to notice.

Best Answer

i'm too old to be checked out.

Best Answer

Funny!!

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I wish someone would check me out.

Best Answer

Guys or gals ...it's all fun!!!

Best Answer

Its natural..

Best Answer

It makes you feel better with yourself but we always hate the creepy stare. I've only been checked out by a girl once and it was pretty weird, didn't dislike it as much as the typical old dudes though.

Best Answer

I feel it a compliment if they are nice and respectful, a sweet smile and a quick scan up and down your body is fine but I've had guys unable to take their eyes of my breasts whilst they are talking to me and that just makes you feel uncomfortable. I had a really butch lesbian chat me up once too, that was just very strange.

Best Answer

I usually feel uncomfortable and awkward so I just avoid the whole situation. And I'm all for diversity and what not, but as a straight girl, if I feel uncomfortable when a male checks me out, you can imagine how I feel when a female does.

Best Answer

It depends....Um I got checked out hard core when I walked into hooters and I HATED it. When I am out and about I do. It makes me feel like I am hot, even if someone tells me I am I need proof. I don't really care about girls. Usually if I check out a girl I am comparing her to myself. Girls get dressed up not to impress their guy, but to show off what they got. Guys should be proud when their girl dresses up because it shows they want other guys to be jealous of what they got!

Best Answer

I am sure the ladies like it, but only up to a point unless he is hot.

Best Answer

Yes! I love it when guys guys me out!

Best Answer