I'm a pear shaped, also I read it called a spoon. Are they the same thing? Anyways I don't like it when I'm bigger on the bottom. I hate it when my big thighs touch together when I walk. I'm currently losing weight, which I'm happy about. I like the fact that I have a feminine figure though. I wish a was an hourglass. I read most men prefer that figure on a woman.
TheatreLover22 TheatreLover22 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 5, 2012

No matter what a womans shape, we will always want it to be something different. Or so it seems. I used to be a string bing, no bo obs, no butt, and no curves what-so-ever. Now that I'm in my thirties I have aquired a bit of both..well, more in the rear. I can still eat pretty much whatever I want but have been surrounded by women in my family who have been on eternal diets, self-deflating egos and complaining. I get told I'm 'lucky' and I suppose I am, but I've been called anorexic and bulemic. So there will always be labels. I would rather be a large girl and be self confident and comfortable in my own skin than be skinny an still feel self conscious. And I don't care whether my body type attracts men or not...who gives a sh it what they like, I just wanna like what I see in myself FOR myself. Afterall, if you can't love yourself completely, nobody man will.

Best Answer

I love my shape. I agree that if you thighs rub together it's a constant reminder that you are fat and honestly, you will see, it slows you down! Keep working out. Being curvy and In shape cannot be beat. I just wish that brownies and Mac nd cheese made me skinny not the opposite effect...

Best Answer

i am what i am..dont really worry about my figure as it what god gave me so i just go with the flow of it. :)

Best Answer

I wish I wasn't so skinny.

Best Answer

I wish I could get back my young woman figure. The one I had before I quit smoking and went through menopause.

Best Answer

I like mine, it attracts most types of men so i havnt got a problem with it, lol

Best Answer

I love mine, what can I say, I was blessed ;-)

Best Answer

I like mine for the most part. Especially my genes. I can still do pretty much whatever I want to.

Best Answer

I love my figure~^^ Thou... I could do with loosing just a couple inches in the thigh region.. I need to work out more~ :p

Best Answer

I am hour glass

Best Answer

Lucky

Best Answer

mums fault. I am tall too, Dads fault, so even when I am overweight I look great. I hate the attention.

Best Answer