mulder mulder 26-30 14 Answers Jun 28, 2012

i've got better things to do ...peoples business is not mine

Best Answer

Just the opposite, actually. It tells me that in spite of the pressure that's often on men to secure a "trophy", he was willing to look beyond the surface to the real woman.

Best Answer

totally agree 100%

Best Answer

Defo not. I think it shows he loves her and isnt shallow

Best Answer

No! It's call preference. You pick who you wish to date, marry, and love.

Best Answer

are you kidding me? Naaaaa... besides.. as some smert-alec pointed out to me... good looking is subjective.. could be its the guy who isn't as good-looking...

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Maybe he thinks she is beautiful... what is good looking and what is not is in the "eye of the beholder"..

Best Answer

Not at all! I've dated good looking men, and they are not that great... and I know that there are not all good looking women are that great either. It's personality that counts... whatever people say.

Best Answer

yes, I despise losers and so should you unless you are one!

Best Answer

anyone who only cares about looks,,or cares what someone else's love intrest looks in my book is a loser..

Best Answer

and to make things worse, you can't spell... intErest... loser...

Best Answer

yes but i am 28 and you are over 70 i will be misspelling words long after your dead

Best Answer

YOU'RE dead... find yourself an ugly school teacher to teach you to spell, will you?

Best Answer

GRAMMAR NAZI. Listen fuucker no one really gives a **** about your opinion or what you have to say as you seem like a bother and a pain in the aass. Go back to the lady hiding in your basement that was forced to marry you. BOOM! for a second i thought i was loosing my aggressive touch BUT I THINK IVE GOT IT BACK! YEAAAAH! TAKE IT!

Best Answer

oh, darling, I love you too... :-)

Best Answer

grammar and spelling are almost the last of my worries,,the last of my worries is the opinion, of an old troll,,do you hate me because i have fallen and i can get up..or are you just bitter because someone broke your heart and or hip?

Best Answer

stop speaking youngie slang only the likes of you can understand! what's a 'troll'? for the upteenth time, trolls don't exist! they're mythical creatures! you've played too many video games, youngie! now go fetch me some water at the well! I'm thirsty and the well's only 10 miles away on foot... go now!

Best Answer

Well? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sweety unless your some barbarian which I probably think you are, we don't have wells anymore. Were in 2012. We have taps. Not wells. Not out fault you can't afford to pay the water bill and now you have to get water off the streets. Confused soul...

Best Answer

'unless YOU'RE some barbarian'... 'WE'RE in 2012'... 'not OUR fault'...
what's wrong with getting water from the well? the water from the well is much fresher! it doesn't contain any of this fluoride they put in tap water that turned the youngies into Communists who elected Obama! the Reds will never get me! I only drink water from the well!

Best Answer

you dead yet old man

Best Answer

No way! I actually think more of them :D

Best Answer

you must be ugly to think like that...

Best Answer

No it just shows that his not shallow and doesn't only go for looks. I swear MAKE UP YOUR MIND. 1. If I thought worse of him then I would be known as a gold-digging whoorree. OR 2. I think MORE of him which is a good thing, and I'm UGLY. Your obviously stupid. Your opinion is valid nor needed.

Best Answer

'HE'S not shallow'... 'gold-digging *****'... 'YOU'RE obviously stupid'... 'your opinion is NEITHER valid nor needed'...
PS: you're welcome... :-)

Best Answer

Like I said before. Your a grammar nazi. You have nothing better to do with your oh so diminishing life that you have to correct other people's spelling. People like you are despised nearly everywhere. No wonder why your a 70 year old that spends there time on here telling people to get water from wells. Things that don't even exist anymore. You need psychological help.

Best Answer

'YOU'RE a grammar nazi'... 'nothing better to do THAN TO CORRECT other people's spelling'... 'no wonder YOU'RE a 70-YEAR-OLD WHO spends THEIR time'...
wells STILL exist! I haven't ever used any water that was not from a well! you don't know what you're talking about, youngie! go back to your video games!

Best Answer

I'm a 20 year old female I don't play video games, I've got a Bachelor of the Arts Psychology, and Now getting a degree in Psychology. I've done a journalism course, I'm am actually much more educated then you will ever be. A few spelling errors, who cares. I don't. You don't. No one does. Anyway there's no point arguing with you. You won't be around much longer. Yes. I am a ***** like that.

Best Answer

do you have naked pictures on your profile? can I add you to see them?

Best Answer

yaaay! hahaha, People observe. This is how you get people to 'obey' or listen to you. I seriously thought I was growing a conscience for a second there. No you can't.

Best Answer