depends..... I ****** my ex in the a ss within an hour... no joke.

Best Answer

Ha. Thanks!

Best Answer

yea no problem. =)

Best Answer

When I was young, I was to shy, and afaird of rejection, and guys thought I was stuck up, so only bold guys approched me to show off that they could. Now I'm older, don't worry what men think and I can't seem to go anywhere with out them bugging me. I talk to everyone, everywhere, and being friendly must be considered making a move, cause it really attracts men, even though I'm not looking for one.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

hahahaha....I think I am past that time

Best Answer

Lol. Thanks!

Best Answer

depends on the situation, sometimes you need to be the quiet one who gets approached and other times you need to b the one to approach them.

Best Answer

I don't approach guys. Too traditional. I see it as if they don't approach me, they're not confident enough. Thanks!

Best Answer

Never. Too insecure.

Best Answer

Aw. You shouldn't be. If that's you in your avatar, you're pretty. :)

Best Answer

No because if they were meant for me they would find me because people should not be forced on you or around you and nor should you force your self upon them or around them.

Best Answer

How else would you meet people then if you don't stick out your hand and say hello?
That's an easy way to not find anyone.
Waiting around for someone to find you isn't a path that should be taken because it rarely works. :)

Best Answer

true true. I never write anything online but I agree.

Best Answer