JessRuthless JessRuthless 26-30, F 25 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The problem with manly men is their attitudes suck. (my experience guys. I know you arent all ******** but I havent met one yet.). So given that I take a feminine guy thays treats me right any day.

Best Answer

Emo guys are ******* hot

Best Answer

I am, and always have been, attracted to the manly, muscular, somewhat 'dirty' kind of man....the whole 'construction worker' and 'oil rig' type of thing really gets me....of course, it's nice if they 'clean up well' too....haha....but in the end, it really comes down to how he treats me....

Best Answer

personality chooses, both are good to me

Best Answer

i would have to say manly. i just dont get the glittering man vampire thing.

Best Answer

Feminine, masculine men do not interest me in the slightest.

Best Answer

The love of my life was very masculine but he was also sensitive. That's perfect to me.

Best Answer

Maybe in touch with their feminine sides enough to understand how our minds and hearts work,but no more than that.I would have just looked at the mirror and dated myself if he's that feminine-like.xD

Best Answer

Gotta admit, a manly man haha

Best Answer

Manly, rugged, and hairy.<br />
This would be an example of what I love:<br />
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvjk93MfRJ1qlb163o1_500.jpg

Best Answer

Feminine, but I am a transwoman if that matters.

Best Answer

Manly

Best Answer

Hardcore alpha personality with the grunge look like Sam Elliot

Best Answer

Definitely feminine. But, in no way would I ever emasculate him or make him feel emasculated; that is not my intention. I simply prefer men with slightly more appealing delicate and feminine sides/looks.

Best Answer