roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 20 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Yes. The Scottish know what's up.

Best Answer

if we are talking about kilts i am aaaaall for it

Best Answer

Here again we see the impact of mass hypnosis in society. You say kilts could be OK, implying that other styles are not. Kilts are a part of your thinking, your mentality, your consciousness, because you've seen them on some men over the years, in person or otherwise. Other styles on men aren't part of your mentality therefore you resist the idea---not that you advocate will prevent change---it's that you resist anything, socially speaking, that represents a new idea to you. New ideas you regard as threatening. So, is anyone saying that women should limit their trouser choice to just ONE changeless style? You're like the travel agent telling a man that Scotland is the only acceptable overseas destination for him---then waiting on the female client---you ask, "where in this entire wide world do you wish to visit?"

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

kilts are hot. :)

Best Answer

that is also what the wife said lol

Best Answer

haha-- a woman with good taste.

Best Answer

forgive me, sir. just a stream of conscious reply..heehee.

Best Answer

that's fine lol

Best Answer

if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck ,,, it anit a duck?

Best Answer

most of the time she does have good taste lol

Best Answer

Same as saying Eastwood's .44 Magnum wasn't a gun, it was a firearm. Playing with words can't change the nature of things. No kilt can possibly ever be anything other than a subcategory of the master category "skirts."

Best Answer

Tartan is unique and often extraordinarily appealing. However, no man in a kilt outfit can draw remotely as much notice as I when I wear my Greek costume. That which is best known isn't always "ne plus ultra"in appeal.

Best Answer

Kilts are only one of the dozens of types of skirts. Men deny that a kilt is a skirts due to their sexual insecurity.

Best Answer

You MUST be in denial of the obvious.

Best Answer

Kilts are not skirts? Really. You are definitely in denial of the obvious. A kilt is nothing more than a Scottish tartan skirt. As a man I would never even buy a kilt since most are grossly overpriced, heavy, uncomfortable & just plain ugly. There are many skirts that fit perfectly, especially in the juniors sizes, some even with several pockets & wide belt loops. A real man doesn't have a label phobia since no one will probably see the label in your skirt. A man who won't buy a skirt unless someone tells him that it is a kilt is little more than a fool who is easy to separate from his money.

Best Answer

Yeah, easy access.

Best Answer

lol that's what my wife said

Best Answer

and smart, too! lol-- you got yourself a keeper. ;)

Best Answer

i think she is

Best Answer

Skirts should be worn by "anyone" who is comfortable wearing them. Skirts are just another article of clothing that has been worn by both men and women in different styles at different times in history. Whether the skirt is worn by man or woman, it should be worn to properly cover and conceal the person's private areas the skirt has been fashioned to conceal. Whether worn by man or woman, the skirt should be worn no shorter than 2 inches above the knee with underware or panties to assure nothing is exposed; and proper bending and sitting habits should be used to reduce potential of accidental exposure. And lastly, hairy legs do not look well with a skirt of any length other than to the floor, so yes guys if you are going to enjoy the comfort of the skirt, join the ladies in the hair removal from your legs.

So yes guys, join gals in skirt wearing and shaving your legs, but don't forget your under shorts and safe sitting and bending.

Best Answer

Of course! Kilt or not!

Hell, wear a mini-skirt!

It's all just clothing stitched together to hide our natural bodies from each other anyways, there's no actual /RULES/ to it. The fashion industry just likes you to think that way, of course, because it gives their 'authority' worth and power if people believe in a fabricated fashion code.

Best Answer

Yes, My boyfiend wears a faux leather bondage skirt all the time. He will even wear it when we go out to selected places.

I love him to wear it, he likes it and says it is very confortable, a pitty that society does not accept it as the norm. People should be allowed to wear what they want.

Long ankle length skirts are best

Best Answer

Yes, men should wear skirts. Long heavy denim or leather.

I made my boy friend wear them, now he wears them all the time at home. I have also shaved his head, made him have both his ears pierced and streched them to one inch. I have taken all his jumpers from him and bought him cardigans. He only wears polo shirts with his collar buttoned and he does as he is told. -- Should men wear skirts - oh yes!

Best Answer

If they shave there legs then I wouled be amused

Best Answer

I know I'm not a female; But if you really want to wear a skirt or for that matter toga, Then were it. We have kids who have 4 inch holes in their ears and you are worried about what others will think if you if you decide to wear a dress? If I saw you walking down the road and you had a bright pink dress on with pink pumps: I would look at you and then thick briefly ya that's a little fu* Ken strange, and then I would instantly forget about it.

Best Answer

we are talking kilts type here... you can keep your pink dress

Best Answer

Someone introduced a subsidiary thread in the main thread which is "Ladies do you think men should wear skirts?" People who "think" kilts are the only type skirt men could wear generally know the world contains far more geography than Scotland alone. Why then are they so stubbornly narrow in their overview of attire? Maybe National Geographic, since 1888, didn't catch on that they should cover only one region? Kilts have enough attention, it's far past time for other styles to receive consideration.

Best Answer

I would definatly keep the pink dress

Best Answer

Yes, and with panties, too...lol

Best Answer

Modesty remains important. And men are often more comfortable with support---ask any sprinter. There was the Scot who was "regimental" (no underwear), he soiled his expensive costume, underwear could have prevented or minimized that problem.

Best Answer

Yes, panties are very important, to be sure...silk panties are very sexy on a man....lol

Best Answer

my kind of girl

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Yes! whatever kind they choose to wear, AND whenever they choose to wear it.

Best Answer

Yes they should be able to wear what we want skirts bras panties whatever

Best Answer

You forgot to say that women should wear jock straps too. A man who wears a bra is just a fat slop who needs to start a serious diet.

Best Answer

Are u serious bro

Best Answer

I wished men could, I would and would not wear underwear

Best Answer