coolwink coolwink 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Health

hahaha yeah i have. I was about 5 and I was a bit of a tomboy, so I was playing football with some boys and one of them kicked me there, and it hurt! :)

Best Answer

I have I was running away as we were playing man hunt and I hopped over a fence and landed right on the metal pole! I never thought it would hurt because you usually only see guys react and with obvious reason, but it was so bad, I had to go to the hospital cause I cracked my pelvis bone! Ouch! I was also bruised for about a month down there!

Best Answer

How long did it take to heal ??? That sounds horrific !!! Can I ask if having your periods whilst the pelvic bone mended were more painful ??

Best Answer

ouch.... i'm sorry to hear that. have you had any other experiences?

Best Answer

I wonder if any permanent damage could result when a Sheila suffers a groin injury in comparison to a bloke. Well nowadays they have a cup for Sheilas .

Best Answer

Yeah. It kind hurts, not nearly as much as the man's groin would though.

Best Answer

supergirlz@ do you have any personal experience ?

Best Answer

Yeah. The ball hit me there when I played soccer.
And I rode a horse once and it was rough so it hurt.

Best Answer

the ball? you mean the ball landed between your legs ? was it really painful? ah.. did you have any re-action? or just normally continued the game ?

Best Answer

Well it hid me really hard.
For girls, the groin area doesn't hurt a lot more than if we got hit in the arm, or the leg. The nerves are on the inside.
And yeah I continued the game, after about 10 seconds to recover

Best Answer

well...but i've heard if the girl gets hit exactly in the bone it would cause a terrible pain that makes her stop and get her both hands on the crotch !

Best Answer

Yea I got hit there while fighting another girl in school. We were in the shop area (where things are built by students) and I was wearing a short skirt. I got punched in my belly several times after she shoved me into the wall then she threw me to the ground. As I was falling there was a pipe about 5' long and one side in the floor and the other on a box about 3' high. Anyway when I fell I straddled the pipe and it slammed right in my vagina. My skirt was short so the crotch of my panties struck the pipe like if I was riding a horse. It's hard to describe. I rolled on the floor allowing her to kick me in my belly five times.

Best Answer

ohh... so painful! what was your reaction?

Best Answer

Yes, these girls were beating me up. I was wearing gym shorts and a sport bra. My arms were held behind my head and they were taking turns punching me in my belly. The last girl punched my breasts several times then kicked my feet apart and rammed her fist up into my vagina three times. Those were extremely painful hits.

Best Answer

ouch!! was it that your only experience?

Best Answer

I took this one girl's BF and she paid me back. I was jogging at night and her and some friends jumped me. My arms were held tight behind my back and she beat my belly with some type of club. It was about 2' long and she swung it like a bat. I uullffmmed loudly and tried doubling over but her friend held me. That was worse than being punched. She swung and you could hear it smack across my belly. Next, my shorts and panties were removed allowing her to now rape me with her club. It felt as if my vagina tore. She repeatedly forced that thing 6" to 8" inside of my vagina. After raping me, she said that she was going to fix it to where I couldn't have sex for a while. They spread my legs and not only did she punch my pubic bone but she jabbed her fist right into my exposed vaginal lips. I shrieked until I passed out. I had to go to the hospital. I want revenge. I got her man, we dated for three weeks then I dumped him.

Best Answer

hmm.. i don't know why all kicks to the vagina come after some punches to the belly. i think for a girl it is more painful to be kicked in the crotch instead of being hit in the belly!

Best Answer