sluttyteresa76 sluttyteresa76 31-35, F 26 Answers May 4, 2012

yes it is his only sex,**** sucking and wanking

Best Answer

go girl

Best Answer

lucky hubby

Best Answer

Lucky Hubby! Leave him and marry me!

Best Answer

Yes I have made and watched my hubby suck **** in front of me and the other man said are you sure he's never done this cause he's damn good at. <br />
So by the other guys statement I'd say he is a natural.

Best Answer

Hi my name is jen .......and yes i have made my hubby suck my b rothers **** we were at a party and get friskie ,,,,i dared my brother to kiss my hubby on the lips .....wow they kissed a long time <br />
next thing i seen was my hubbys hand b etween my brothers legs and i said to my slef this mite be good .....so i got down and unziped my bros pants and took his hard on out and told my hubby you **** head i think you a homo and p;used his head down and told him to suck or he would not get and ***** tonite .........boy he sucked and sucked ,,i sat back and took my panties and *********** and he suck ....them wehn he *** and it was on my hubb y lips i went crazy and ****** the both ....wow what a nite

Best Answer

I would love to suck another man's **** in front of my wife. I have asked and my wife isn't interested in seeing me suck ****, nor licking another man's *** out of her *****. I guess I am desiring to be a cuckold. I want my wife to **** other men but I want to clean their ***** after and be made to swallow their *** at times.

Best Answer

i was like your wife til my hubby had his friends seduce me while i was drinking

Best Answer

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OMG YOU MAKE GUYS SUCK **** NOW? :)

Best Answer

I suck guys ***** all the time in front of my wife. She also loves to watch another guy **** me in the ***. When they **** her ***** or ***, I am always asked to lick their *** out. She knows that I am a **** *****, and she loves watching me.

Best Answer

when we were in vegas we went to the red rooster and had sex with another couple,well not really sex the girl gave me a ******* but nothing great about it,my wife sucks **** way better. i watched my wife suck the other guys **** but not to completion, i was so turned on that when they stopped to change posistion i french kissed my wife in between.I did not think anything of it but the look on my wifes face was incredible. she said i just had his precum in my mouth and now it is in yours.i thought she was going to *** right then.i have never forgot that time and have wanted to suck a **** in front of her ever since just so i can see her reaction again.it was priceless, she was so turned on.do not know if the chanch will ever come up again but fantasize about it all the time. just have to wait and hope.

Best Answer

i wish to have wife like you you are lucky man enjoy life my life is boring i **** my wife since many many years feel bore now want change

Best Answer

My wife caught me sucking a guys ****, when she came home from work early. She went out and bought a *******, and told me if sucked dicks, I must be a ***, so **** take it up the ***. She has ****** me many times in front of her friends, she lets her lady friends use the ******* on me as I suck their husbands off. Now she even let the guys **** me as I suck the other guys and the women watch!

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me..my wife came home early and caught me sucking a young boy. She bought an 18" double headed *****, and make me lay in the fetal position. She is an RN, and knew what she was doing, she forced the whole thing up my ***. After that she started to bring guys home, and made me suck them off in front of her. Soon, they were ******* me up my *** in front of her, and many times I was made to eat their *** out of her ******* or *****. We are both very happy now. She knows that I am a **** sucking ***, and she loves to watch me please other men!

Best Answer

I would be all for it if my wife made me suck a **** for her enjoyment

Best Answer

me too....wish mine would do that...would be such a turn on!

Best Answer

my hubby loves sucking ****

Best Answer

do you like to watch as he get other guys off in his mouth? I love to suck in front of my wife....she goes nuts with pleasure watching me be nasty

Best Answer

would enjoy sucking in front of her. i have sucked a couple ***** just not in front of her............

Best Answer

me too, but it has been awhile!

Best Answer

never too late to start up again

Best Answer

My wife loves her b/f s **** so much she won't let me suck it!!! She did let me eat his *** out of her ***** but is trying to get pregnant to him now so her ***** is off limits mmmmmmm Guess i will have to find another cuck to suck mmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

once she pregnant you can suck him off and eat alot from her

Best Answer

i haven't personally. but a friend of mine shared a guy's **** with her boyfriend during a *********. she was really shocked - but she loved it.

Best Answer

Absolutely!!! It use to be sort of a regular thing but I admit I do not make him suck much **** any more. the hottest time though was my boss in the back of his truck. sometimes I *** by just watching

Best Answer

I would love to suck another man's **** in front of his wife or suck a guy off in front of my gf

Best Answer

Would be willing to try anything she wants, at least one time.

Best Answer

That is a key element of our relationship. While we were still dating, and we would be going at it, the wife explained that she had a desire to see two men together. I was more than willing to comply with her request, I made arrangements with a Bi guy, because I wanted him to enjoy her after I prepared him. It went great, she loved seeing me suck his **** and get him hard for her and she used him to get off, and I added a special treat when I cleaned her up after (she only takes herlovers bareback. We were hooked and it has become a part of our relationship with lovers she has taken that don't ob<x>ject. She loves seeing other men use me and it makes her extremely horny. I have been a natural ********** since I was 13 :) And am her cuck..

Best Answer

woooooooo i turned on and my **** is very hard to read your reading love you all experience project people

Best Answer

I only wish my wife would ask me to do this! I would be sooo happy to oblige her!

Best Answer

keep talking to her about it would even clean her up after another man ***** her would love to have a man fill my mouth with ***

Best Answer

I find this a total turn on .. sucking **** infron of a woma.. and also being ****** while she watches

Best Answer

Men are natural born **** suckers, as women are natural ***** eaters.

Best Answer

Only in my fantasies

Best Answer

I am a boy I love play my Sefe swollow *** at good

Best Answer