jmpizan jmpizan 22-25, M 6 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Why do you just want to know if ladies have run over an animal? You got a dead animal fetish too??? This is a new one. smh

Best Answer

Yeah and hes been PMing me trying to act all innocent :-/

Best Answer

We live out in the country and hitting animals happens way more often that I'd like. I always feel SO terrrible. I've gotten:

a dove (those stupid birds don't even move)

a chipmunk

a groundhog (I was pregnant and cried for 2 days)

a black snake (they sun themselves in the road)

My husband was kidding me that I'll have to start putting tally marks on my car to keep track of my kills.

Best Answer

I ran over a fetishist and it was fun :-D

Best Answer

Yes, in the trunk of my car, is a WWll fox hole shovel (or in unnice words, latrine shovel)...the first time it was a bunny (suicidal, I know Now), I was bloody once I got to work, buried him/her off in the woods, it was a mess...my boss thought I finally got rid of my cheating husband in a drastic way - a good laugh was had by all.

Best Answer

omg I ran over this turtle once, it was sooo sad. the poor things shell just ripped off of it's body...*cringe* I felt so horrible. I like turtles :( , I bought a cute little turtle ring in memory of him though :P

Best Answer