???
kellymcgrady kellymcgrady 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 24, 2009

My wife told me about a previous boyfriend who was a *****. He was 6'2"

Best Answer

Far too big, so large infact that he couldnt substain a erection, must have took most of the blood in his body to pump around his huge member...

Best Answer

Length over a foot, width, bigger than the wrist. The sex was not that good since there was not enough room.

Best Answer

10 inches of pure bliss

Best Answer

I refuse to answer because you did not state the question to apply to our gay/bi community.<br />
And because I didnt have a handy dandy ruler out at critical moments.. it was such a non-issue..

Best Answer

just shy of 9 inches and wide. And that was big enough!

Best Answer

about 11 inches and it was too much. every encounter felt like the first time. bigger isn't always better.

Best Answer

never really measured them.. but I think the biggest one I've had is close to 9 inches... and let me tell you bigger doesn't mean better sex....The best sex I've had are with a guy with the size 5 inches

Best Answer

That would be my husband. He is the biggest I have ever seen. Yes he is over a foot. We have been married 17 years and I swear sometimes I am still not used to it. One of my ex-boyfreinds was 11 inches and I thought that was huge--NOPE! My hubby takes the giant cake! lol

Best Answer

8.5 inches of pure pleasure because he could use like precise tool. Also - it was the first time that i found out that a penis could be bigger than 5 inches. My girlfriend also got a chance to ride this guy

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer

45 inches

Best Answer

Oh god... My first boyfriend had the biggest **** I've ever seen... I remember taking measurements of it just out of sheer curiosity, and it came out to be a monstrous 11 and a half inches~ I'll never look at another guy's **** the same way after seeing that one... Too bad we broke up :c

Best Answer