darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 21 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Who gives a stuff what he earns so long as he treats me right?

Best Answer

Don't you think almost every thing we do in life needs money and time these days ?

Best Answer

I don't define manhood by salary.

And where I live, the average man gets paid more than the average woman.

Best Answer

How do you determine romantic interest when a man has little money ? Almost every thing we do in life needs money and time these days ?

Best Answer

It's really not an issue..

Best Answer

I think women still make less than men in general, actually I'm pretty sure.

Best Answer

Manhood has nothing to do with money. It's all about the actions he shows....love, support, protector....etc..

Best Answer

Being a man is not about who wears the pants in the family or who makes the most money. Relationships are about a loving, equal partnership. If earning power is relevant in the relationship, then you are in a relationship with a superficial person.

Best Answer

I think i'm in love...lol

Best Answer

*Heart goes pitter patter* :P

Best Answer

By the size of his knoife.

Best Answer

usually by whether or not there is a penis.

Best Answer

I don't live with definitions, I live with people.

Best Answer

Well, his sex hasn't changed. He's still a man. I may not have issues with it, but I can wear both pants and skirts.

Best Answer

manhood has nothing to do with how much they make, as long as they have a job, a good hubby/dad....

Best Answer

First of, I never define manhood based on how much he earns. I define manhood based on how he treats me and lives his life.

A constantly whining and bitching man who reassures himself by treating me and everyone around like **** and who flashes money around showing off is not a man.

A man who treats me with respect and loves me, who doesn't sit around all day whining about ****** life but actually does something to make it better, who lives his life to the fullest, who is mature enough to know the difference between 'want' and 'must' and who can take responsibility for someone else besides himself (e.g. family) is a Man.

Here's the thing. Yes, there are lots of women who want a rich guy and think that a guy without money isn't a man. But believe me, there are way more women out there who don't want sugar daddies, but a man who will love them and treat them right. This is especially true for strong self-sufficient women who earn enough and can take care of themselves.

Best Answer

A man feels emasculated when he is made to feel that he isnt contributing at least equally to the relationship and that isnt necessarily about money.

He needs to feel that his efforts are valued and appreciated- that he is being supportive, protective and his partner appreciates he is doing his best to provide for his families needs. If he isnt earning as much, he needs to do other things to make up for it- DIY, sharing the chores, sorting out bills, community work.. anything that makes him feel that he is being the provider that he should be. A woman that is the main earner should give her man every encourage and support in doing other things that make him feel like a man..

Best Answer

by the way he treats me and everyone around us... I'm pretty sure I'll allways make more money than my partner... because sometimes money it selfs makes you more money

Best Answer