Candyapple1234 Candyapple1234 41-45, F 18 Answers Jul 5, 2011

It is just common courtesy. I open doors for male friends. It's called equality.

Best Answer

I love it although it's not something I expect. I think it shows that the guy is a gentleman and its also a sign of respect in a way.

Best Answer

Love it.

Men keep doing it.

Ladies you should appreciate it.

Best Answer

I feel OK. Don't like very much when it is theatrical, but it better than getting a door closed in front my nose. That **** me off.

Best Answer

Important

Best Answer

should open doors for anybody ... male or female ... it's respect

Best Answer

quite flattered

i have respect for men that bother

but its common courtesy from men and women. but it does feel nice as a woman to have a door opened for you

Best Answer

I appreciate it, and frankly I expect it.

Best Answer

I love it!

Best Answer

Always very pleased, I am a girl who likes men to treat me with respect and thought.

Best Answer

Its common courtesy I wouldnt let a door slam in a mans face

Best Answer

wow... i feel like a princess..

Best Answer

it's one of the wonderful things about being a lady.

Best Answer

I like it

Best Answer

Well, I'm not necessarily flattered just because he's opening the door for me. But I guess it feels nice but well I'm not a girly girl so I don't expect giggly stupid stuff from guys. In fact, most of the time I get the door for just about anyone , even strangers at the mall. It's a courtesy call and should be genuine and the person/guy who does it for everyone is more likely to be genuine nice overall as compared to the one who's just trying hard to singly impress you.

In retrospect, I've opened the door for many guys that wanted to "impress" me but it wouldn't matter cuz they were not manly in any way -_- so no hopes there.

Best Answer

lol...........you sound like my eldest daughter..

Best Answer