Depends on how much time you are putting into your kids. If its so much time where you leave her no time she should dump you, dump you if you dont level out the times. A female you date or want a relationship with means you are wanting to commit to her, if you dont show respect to her to give her time & attention then why are you with her to treat her unfairly. Give her a chance to spend time with your kids to get to know them. Get her involved with you & your kids so she dont feel left out. Im sure its not all her Mr.<br />
All these other people want to take your side & give you poor decision without knowing the whole truth.

Best Answer

Dump her now. I don't care what the circumstances are. I married a man that was jealous over the time I spent with my daughter. It was awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't do ANYTHING with her or he was throwing a fit. I dont ever want to be involved with someone like that again. At least we weren't together very long. I couldn't play video games with her. I couldn't spend time with her and my Mom. I couldn't even allow her to have certain friends he didn't like. He's a control freeking nutcase. What a nightmare.

Best Answer

I appreciate this, thanks.

Best Answer

He even has a son, and I was never mad about him being around or jealous of time they had together. The only thing I got jealous of was how his son's Mom was always calling or coming over or changing plans to suit her needs. She was a pain in the a-s who he always had to cater to, and she lived less than 10 minutes away.

Best Answer

I have a restraining order against my kids mom so we do not talk. It just seemed like my lady friend dumped her kid off anywhere. I know that my kids will grow and I will have more time, but I they need me more, now.

Best Answer

Tell a full story....how much time have you given her? If you are not ready to bring happiness to her life, leave her, she deserve one who respect & value her.

Best Answer

Thank you for explaining more of the relationship. I appreciate that you do not intend to introduce your children to everyone you date and I agree with that decision. If the two of you are seeing one another away from one another's children and she is jealous - and you are the custodial parent - that is tough. I presume you are asking because you have some feelings regarding the woman and are not trusting your own judgement. If it were me - I'd put some space between you and some time. What of consequence do the two of you have in common - and I'm not talking about a liking for Italian food. Are her concerns at all justified. By that I mean - do you have "curfew", are you preoccupied when you are with her with calls from the kids, or texts? What is the level of your conversation with this woman - do you share a lot about each of your children, etc. What is your gut telling you? My best to you

Best Answer

dump her thats your blood nothing is more important than ur kids

Best Answer

This can only end badly.

Best Answer

I appreciate this, thanks.

Best Answer

Love and time with your kids is number one. If she doesn't see it that way, run!

Best Answer

Yes, if your children are underage. Someone with children herself should understand that they have to be your focus while they're dependents. If she doesn't understand your devotion to your children it's possible she's neglecting her own.

Best Answer