You're husband doesn't work and you have two kids together. You have doubts about you're marriage as well. Also, you come from a culture where you get married before you even go on a first date. You and the guy at work talk a lot and flirt with each other at work too. This is a hypathedical situation.
unexppeace unexppeace 26-30, M 12 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Married is married. You do not flirt with other men when you are married. If you are unhappy in your marriage and you WANT to flirt with other men...and be with another man...LEAVE the marriage first.<br />
If a man tells you he is in love with you and you are married, you tell him, "Nothing is possible between us. I love my husband. I am married. I hope we can still work together."

Best Answer

Hypothetically the person needs to sort their own marriage out and either fix it or leave before considering other options

Best Answer

bull-**** cheater truth is your bored fed up not in love need a good shag be honest at least to your self cheater watch out for Joe Greco

Best Answer

Please use punctuation

Best Answer

I would say "sorry Im married"

Best Answer

Chances are you know the answer. We have been offered free will. Follow your heart, consult your brain and know that there are consequences. Regardless, a trial separation feels like something you've thought about anyhow. (I am psychic).

Best Answer

You entered a contract with another person. Infidelity would be a breach of their trust. Unless it was made clear it was ok for you to see others on the side; it's not okay.

Best Answer

"So Sorry I'm taken or My dance card iS full ,while you wave you left in the air .

Best Answer

"hypothetical"

Best Answer

oooooooooooooo! i m telling mommy!

Best Answer