What do you think? I certainly wouldn't!!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 59 Answers Nov 5, 2010

No, I believe in modesty. Nor would I particularly want to see that. I like to keep myself covered and will strive to teach my children the same.<br />
....<br />
Also, I'm not suggesting everyone living by my own values. I just believe there are times and places for that if you so wish.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Probably not. I have free reigns to expose a lot of other parts, yet I don't. LIke someone above me said, I believe in modesty... and leavin a lil somethin to the imagination.

Best Answer

I like that!

Best Answer

It's legal in Lane County, Oregon.

Best Answer

Yikes! I didn't think it was legal anywhere in the states. So, do you go topless? How many topless women do you see on an average day?

Best Answer

I sure would!

Best Answer

I just couldn't...

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that i'd cause an accident LOLZ<br />
watch out for that tree-eeeeee!<br />
LMAO (Shout out to Lane County!!!!) :D

Best Answer

I have caused two accidents that I can remember, but I was dressed in a bikini on the way to the beach..

Best Answer

No. There might be days when I would prefer to wear a bra top....especially in the hottest summers. But I don't like being "ogled" by strange men as it is. I don't want to encourage that kind of thing. <br />
Besides, at this point in my life that would be way too hard to get used to. It would feel uncomfortable psychologically and physically. I have a large chest, and bras keep things "out of the way", if you know what I mean! Wearing a bra too long can hurt my neck and shoulders. But the reverse is also true. <br />
Besides, not wearing anything up top would probably feel a bit chilly......

Best Answer

Well, I do agree about the lake, but only if I was with a significant other.

Best Answer

It is interesting to observe, that in countries where showing breasts does not generate so negative a response, they are not seen as exclusively sexual, and therefore do not generate a negative response, because they are not sexual, they do not generate so negative a response.....<br />
Look at Janet Jacksons nipple-slip @ the superbowl. A whole country lost it's **** over a half-second, blurry, most-people-did-not-even-realise-it-had-happened nipple slip.<br />
In Europe - no one could care less. It was of no interest or importance.<br />
In acting like 2 year-olds, the states perpetuated their own national - and individual - immaturity.

Best Answer

I have heard that there are nude European beaches. But they have said there are only two or three worth looking at. Now if I get out there......

Best Answer

I am a nudist. If it's legal, I'm there.

Best Answer

That's OK for you.

Best Answer

Yes, especially in summer!

Best Answer

Maybe sunning in my backyard..with nobody around!

Best Answer

Im a dude, and i would have NO complaints :P

Best Answer

Well, I'm sure you wouldn't..

Best Answer

Hell yeah i would!!!!!!

Best Answer

That's OK for you, but not me!

Best Answer

I'd rather go topless somewhere private and avoid any public issues. Also, bras are good support for those with a larger bust.

Best Answer

True..I agree..

Best Answer

NO!! I'm not a stupid prostetute!

Best Answer

I hear ya!

Best Answer

HELLZ NO!!!!!!! Im not a **** nor do i want to be one!!!!

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

no way. I dont want to be known as the one whose boobs are to her knees lmao! Ok its not that bad but enough for me not want to be seen without a bra bahahahahaha i cant believe i put this here lmao

Best Answer

Don't you hate when you do that? =)

Best Answer

Princess,<br />
I have read the responses and your replies..I think you protest to much. Deep down I think you would<br />
like to. It would take a medium size and perky nips for me to turn my head. Just my 2 cents:) Besides I am a leg man anyway.

Best Answer

Nope. You're wrong. I wouldn't!

Best Answer

Uh NO! I have too much respect for myself

Best Answer

Ditto...

Best Answer

I definitely wouldn't, I'm not a ****, and I don't think it's very classy to go around topless. Plus, men are such pervs.

Best Answer

Well, some are, not all...

Best Answer

depends on my boob firmness! but have showed **** at mardi gras. n my nickname use to be FLASH to truckers. but thatt was a long time ago.

Best Answer

Hmm..Not *I*..I'd be too embarrassed!

Best Answer

Well in Canada it is legal and I have never seen it yet.

Best Answer