What do you think? I certainly wouldn't!!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 58 Answers Nov 5, 2010

No, I believe in modesty. Nor would I particularly want to see that. I like to keep myself covered and will strive to teach my children the same.

....

Also, I'm not suggesting everyone living by my own values. I just believe there are times and places for that if you so wish.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Probably not. I have free reigns to expose a lot of other parts, yet I don't. LIke someone above me said, I believe in modesty... and leavin a lil somethin to the imagination.

Best Answer

I like that!

Best Answer

It's legal in Lane County, Oregon.

Best Answer

Yikes! I didn't think it was legal anywhere in the states. So, do you go topless? How many topless women do you see on an average day?

Best Answer

I sure would!

Best Answer

I just couldn't...

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that i'd cause an accident LOLZ

watch out for that tree-eeeeee!

LMAO (Shout out to Lane County!!!!) :D

Best Answer

I have caused two accidents that I can remember, but I was dressed in a bikini on the way to the beach..

Best Answer

No. There might be days when I would prefer to wear a bra top....especially in the hottest summers. But I don't like being "ogled" by strange men as it is. I don't want to encourage that kind of thing.

Besides, at this point in my life that would be way too hard to get used to. It would feel uncomfortable psychologically and physically. I have a large chest, and bras keep things "out of the way", if you know what I mean! Wearing a bra too long can hurt my neck and shoulders. But the reverse is also true.

Besides, not wearing anything up top would probably feel a bit chilly......

Best Answer

Well, I do agree about the lake, but only if I was with a significant other.

Best Answer

It is interesting to observe, that in countries where showing breasts does not generate so negative a response, they are not seen as exclusively sexual, and therefore do not generate a negative response, because they are not sexual, they do not generate so negative a response.....

Look at Janet Jacksons nipple-slip @ the superbowl. A whole country lost it's **** over a half-second, blurry, most-people-did-not-even-realise-it-had-happened nipple slip.

In Europe - no one could care less. It was of no interest or importance.

In acting like 2 year-olds, the states perpetuated their own national - and individual - immaturity.

Best Answer

I have heard that there are nude European beaches. But they have said there are only two or three worth looking at. Now if I get out there......

Best Answer

I am a nudist. If it's legal, I'm there.

Best Answer

That's OK for you.

Best Answer

Yes, especially in summer!

Best Answer

Maybe sunning in my backyard..with nobody around!

Best Answer

Im a dude, and i would have NO complaints :P

Best Answer

Well, I'm sure you wouldn't..

Best Answer

Hell yeah i would!!!!!!

Best Answer

That's OK for you, but not me!

Best Answer

I'd rather go topless somewhere private and avoid any public issues. Also, bras are good support for those with a larger bust.

Best Answer

True..I agree..

Best Answer

NO!! I'm not a stupid prostetute!

Best Answer

I hear ya!

Best Answer

HELLZ NO!!!!!!! Im not a **** nor do i want to be one!!!!

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

no way. I dont want to be known as the one whose boobs are to her knees lmao! Ok its not that bad but enough for me not want to be seen without a bra bahahahahaha i cant believe i put this here lmao

Best Answer

Don't you hate when you do that? =)

Best Answer

Princess,

I have read the responses and your replies..I think you protest to much. Deep down I think you would

like to. It would take a medium size and perky nips for me to turn my head. Just my 2 cents:) Besides I am a leg man anyway.

Best Answer

Nope. You're wrong. I wouldn't!

Best Answer

Uh NO! I have too much respect for myself

Best Answer

Ditto...

Best Answer

I definitely wouldn't, I'm not a ****, and I don't think it's very classy to go around topless. Plus, men are such pervs.

Best Answer

Well, some are, not all...

Best Answer

depends on my boob firmness! but have showed **** at mardi gras. n my nickname use to be FLASH to truckers. but thatt was a long time ago.

Best Answer

Hmm..Not *I*..I'd be too embarrassed!

Best Answer

Well in Canada it is legal and I have never seen it yet.

Best Answer