maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 16 Answers Jun 17, 2010

It does seem silly at best to ask to be considered equal and want to be seen as beautiful for what is on the outside and not appreciated for what is much deeper inner beauty that women posses. As a guy, you want a find the heart and soul of a woman as her beauty but it is a conflict of interest when she is wearing a hot outfit and all decked out. Come on maybe deep down that is a primal effect and by evolutionary design imperfect but ladies do buy into it as much as guys.

Best Answer

Actually I most probably would not bother then. Even though I do not do it to impress others I do not exactly cherish the idea of looking like the horses a*s*s while everyone else is all dollied up.

Best Answer

I do it for me and my self confidence. I don't think I'm a beauty queen or a knockout, but I am a person who likes to look like she is all together.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

i wear make up probably 30 days out of 365.....so i'd say no....maybe if it was a special occasion with my guy then yes.

Best Answer

i do it for ME and always will....

Best Answer

This topis has been worn, hehe, people, have adorned themselves for eons, so, I always wonder, whats the problem, tattoos are seeing a new renaissance, and so again, why is there a debate about how anyone adorns themselves, its here, its always going to be, and its by far the least important issue of all, adorn yourselves people, feel good, love how you look, nothing wrong with it...enjoy, and move on:)

Best Answer

i make myself beautiful for myself.. if i look good, i feel good...and if i feel good, i love myself more..if i love myself, i love others better too. =)

Best Answer

Yes, I fix myself up to please myself. I don't care what others do.

Best Answer