wiseriser wiseriser 51-55, M 13 Answers Dec 12, 2011

i guess i am a Miss for a long time! Now i want only to be crowned as Mrs.<br /><br />
I am just sick of this nickname: Miss!<br /><br />
I dont want to Miss other things in life baby! :p

Best Answer

I like your style!

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

u ready for that vocation of me to us ? lol wish u every success

Best Answer

yeah thanks, wish u luck and success too :)

Best Answer

love your perception Aycha, but think on this theres only one (1) miss--theres a lot more in Mrs ? lmao

Best Answer

lets not miss out the crowd riser :p

Best Answer

i am tired of being miss never been a mrs.

Best Answer

Miss Demeanor<br />
Sorry but someone had to :)

Best Answer

chuckleee

Best Answer

HaHa!! :)

Best Answer

That MS. Treated to you. :)

Best Answer

whatever u say princess lol

Best Answer

Hope you get an answer! lol

Best Answer

sure did lol

Best Answer

I would be Miss Understood! Hehe

Best Answer

I really like this boy, like really really really like him! He likes me just as much! He asked me out and I said I think we should talk more because we were a bit shame around eachother! And he agreed, and he ran away from home because personal reasons and that's how I met him because he was staying at his aunties and I know them and yeah the police had a warrant for his arrest because his parents were looking for him and now they found him and the police won't tell me anything, all I know is that his in DHS and nothing else! It's been 5 whole days since I seen him and I've cried everyone of the days, you see, I just break down! His my world! It's hard not to think about him when he has given me so much to remember! I need to see him ASAP :'( I haven't felt happy ever since they took him :( I feel complete and so happy when I'm around him and so down and depressed when I'm not with him! I love and miss him unconditionally! What should I do?

Best Answer