wiseriser wiseriser 51-55, M 16 Answers Dec 12, 2011

i guess i am a Miss for a long time! Now i want only to be crowned as Mrs.<br /><br />
I am just sick of this nickname: Miss!<br /><br />
I dont want to Miss other things in life baby! :p

Best Answer

I like your style!

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

u ready for that vocation of me to us ? lol wish u every success

Best Answer

yeah thanks, wish u luck and success too :)

Best Answer

love your perception Aycha, but think on this theres only one (1) miss--theres a lot more in Mrs ? lmao

Best Answer

lets not miss out the crowd riser :p

Best Answer

i am tired of being miss never been a mrs.

Best Answer

Miss Demeanor<br />
Sorry but someone had to :)

Best Answer

chuckleee

Best Answer

HaHa!! :)

Best Answer

That MS. Treated to you. :)

Best Answer

whatever u say princess lol

Best Answer

Hope you get an answer! lol

Best Answer

sure did lol

Best Answer

miss appropriated funds

Best Answer

Miss Sarcastic....heheheh

Best Answer

Miss FABULOUS

Best Answer

I would be Miss Understood! Hehe

Best Answer

I really like this boy, like really really really like him! He likes me just as much! He asked me out and I said I think we should talk more because we were a bit shame around eachother! And he agreed, and he ran away from home because personal reasons and that's how I met him because he was staying at his aunties and I know them and yeah the police had a warrant for his arrest because his parents were looking for him and now they found him and the police won't tell me anything, all I know is that his in DHS and nothing else! It's been 5 whole days since I seen him and I've cried everyone of the days, you see, I just break down! His my world! It's hard not to think about him when he has given me so much to remember! I need to see him ASAP :'( I haven't felt happy ever since they took him :( I feel complete and so happy when I'm around him and so down and depressed when I'm not with him! I love and miss him unconditionally! What should I do?

Best Answer