I would love to know how woman feel about this. Hopefully, there will be a lot of "Honest Answers" so men will know how you feel. Do we let it grow wildly? Do we trim it a little or a lot? Or do we do exactly what we want our women to do,...Shave It Bald? Please let us know what you like.
RiskTakerGuy RiskTakerGuy 56-60, M 4 Answers May 20 in Dating & Relationships

Torn, I guess

Best Answer

Like the wild look, but, mmmmm, other considerations come into account if you know what I mean. So trimmed I guess

Best Answer

Sorry. I was just being funny. I wasn't serious. Most people can tell it's all in fun. I'm not a sick bastard. Just like making people laugh. Some people are Very Serious and don't laugh very much. I didn't know you wouldn't see the humor. Sorry I bothered you. Won't ever happen again.

Best Answer

No worries, not bothered at all, lol. Beats the majority of the questions lately, anyway.

Best Answer

I don't take much on here seriously. Sorry if I came across that way.

Best Answer

I'm sorry Teresa. That comment was meant for Strcrazy. I was kidding around and she took it seriously. I should have been joking with you. You would have joked back & not got all crazy....lol!

Best Answer

Sokay babe

Best Answer

Bald is disturbing, full blown bush is nasty, hack job is funny, I prefer a neat trim.

Best Answer

I hate to disturb you but do you know how long I've gotta wait till it grows back?

Best Answer

A few weeks.

Best Answer

OK....Thank You! I'll call you in a few weeks. :-)

Best Answer

Don't think the bf would appreciate that.

Best Answer

I know that! That's why we shouldn't tell him. We shouldn't tell anyone about this because someone always tells the wrong person and then we won't be able to do this anymore. Wouldn't you miss what we have? Me too! So don't tell anyone and I'll see you in 3 weeks. It shouldn't look disturbing by then!

Best Answer

I really don't appreciate what you are implying and I think you're taking this a little too far, Do what anymore? Dude, I don't even know you and I have no interest in doing so. Miss what what we have? What do we have? I responded to a question and maybe in your delusional world that means something more than what it actually is but I assure you that is all it is. Maybe you think you're being funny but I see nothing amusing about this at all. I am quite happy with my boyfriend, who is, btw, a police officer, and a lot younger than you. This stops right here, right now, you sick b@$tard.

Best Answer

I think it would depend on the woman, but I prefer shaved clean...I'll settle for well trimmed.

Best Answer

I'm glad you said that because I decided to try that. I was thinking I love that clean, nothing to hide look on a woman so maybe they might like it on their man. I'm not sure if I will keep it this way or not. It's kinda like a 10 year old boy with a rather large CO
KE to drink cuz he'll be thirsty after all that shaving!

Best Answer