and why do you still color your hair ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 18 Answers Apr 5, 2012

believe it or not, most women actually dress up and doll up for other women. we know men are easily impressed. women, on the other hand...

Best Answer

it makes us feel well-groomed, that's why

Best Answer

I agree! plus it's fun!

Best Answer

Makeup isn't about covering up, it's about adding. A little mascara and eyeshadow, maybe some blush and lipgloss makes you look more alluring/attractive/pretty.

Best Answer

Just for fun. It reminds me of playing dressup as a little girl and getting all dolled up with my friends... I've become such a tomboy that it's a relief to play girly from time to time when it strikes my fancy. <br />
Most girls wear makeup and so wearing it forms a camaraderie. Plus, spending an hour doing your makeup before a dance or show builds up your expectations, making it more special and less casual.

Best Answer

You can't get frumpy. People don't notice things that don't sparkle anymore. Gotta keep lust alive!

Best Answer

The last time I wore any makeup was about 26 years ago as I was on stage in a show.

Best Answer

I don't wear a great deal, but it's part of my grooming and, especially in professional settings, like at work, I don't feel as "put together" without it. My late husband didn't like me to shave either (his particular quirk) but he accepted that when I was out in public, legs, etc, would be shaved.

Best Answer

I only wear a little if I did not add some color people would think I am the walking dead I am white as ivory ....

Best Answer

Because I want to for both :-) My natural hair colour is boring and I like the change, and makeup makes me feel good.

Best Answer

Because I wear makeup for ME! Not my guy or anyone else!

Best Answer

Because it is the woman's choice how to dress and present themselves. Men have no right to tell anyone whether to wear makeup or how much or what colors or whatever. If you don't like the way your girlfriend wears her makeup then leave her alone. You have no right to control anyone.

Best Answer