SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 16 Answers Jan 6, 2012

A gentleman is sensitive towards his lady's needs and desires. Before he makes any important decision, he consults her and takes her opinion into account.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

the term lady for me denotes integrity,sincerity courage and wisdom-rare enough qualities in any person...humor is always a plus and one other-loyalty.......................peace

Best Answer

All good qualities and standards that many either cannot live up to or choose not to live up to.

Best Answer

to me what makes an man a true gentalman is the guy that dosent just wan to have sex and has respect for you and will go though your ups and downs with you. hes not rude and doset change in front if his friends

Best Answer

You have a lot of wisdom about you. :)

Best Answer

thanks (:

Best Answer

Gentleman, starts with his words. Complimented by his actions.

Best Answer

Bravo and oh so true! :)

Best Answer

Thanks, I just met one here, which made me put in words perfectly.

Best Answer

That's terrific!

Best Answer

red nail polish always works ...<br />
super hot woman

Best Answer

A woman who can speak to me in a civilized tone without turning into a complete and total ***** is a lady in my eyes...too bad I've never met one outside of family...

Best Answer

Although, I like to be complimented on my appearance, guys who tell me I look nice , but those who stare at my chest while complimenting me immediately are placed in the non-gentleman category. In the beginning, those who attempt to get to know me and my interests, and not my sexual boundaries, would probably be considered a gentleman.

Best Answer

I agree. Further those who genuinely are interested in me generally capture my interest a lot more as well. It's a give and take on the intellectual realm first regardless of the underlying sexual/sensual attraction that may be there that denotes gentleman or not for me. Thanks for your reply. :)

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

A lady is a woman that gives as much respect to others as she demands for herself.

Best Answer

Originally it meant an aristocrat; someone born as such, or awarded a title by a sovereign.<br />
Going back to the beginnings of the twentieth century<br />
usually an inherited position in society which brought with it a strict upbringing in etiquette, elocution, deportment, dress, education. It was supposed to accompany an obligation to serve the common social good, hence noblesse oblige, but many became spoilt individuals who abused their privileges at the expense of others. <br />
A woman or man with sufficient wealth not to need to work for a living and hence free to follow an interest such as writing, travel, charity, politics, science.<br />
A man who has just offered to help carry something heavy for a woman, or similar courtesy.<br />
A woman who shows good manners and decorum.<br />
Among hippies a lady just means any female.<br />
Among shop assistants an obsequious way of trying to flatter.<br />
In a common romantic notion, anyone who is being honest, responsible and considerate of others.

Best Answer

Wow, thank you for such great information. :)

Best Answer

A part of what makes a woman a lady is that when she is in my company, she is really with me. Not looking around at other guys, not answering her cell phone or texting, and not droning on about boring things, but giving something of herself, actually engaging me in a meaningful discussion, or even just enjoying simple things together. I also think these traits define a gentleman.

Best Answer

attentiveness is most certainly key :)

Best Answer

A gentleman gets off a lady, before falling asleep, when thy have sex in the missionary position.

Best Answer