hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

yes he wanted kids and i couldnt give him one of his own so i told him i didnt love him and go find someone that did. and always regretted that i pushed him away only to find out years later he never did get a kid of his own. and the thing that hurt the most is we were happy together.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes...I f*cked up.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

no, but there's a guy i regret meeting

Best Answer

Lol I hope it's not me.

Best Answer

lol no it's not

Best Answer

Do mind telling me what he did?

Best Answer

i prefer not talking about it

Best Answer

Wow that bad lol sorry

Best Answer

Yes. We just broke up a month ago... I'm extremely conflicted about whether or not we should be together. I love him so much but I just don't know if he's right for me if that even makes sense... He's just such an amazing person but we're both so young and immature in some areas I guess. But really, we can grow together... I've had so many amazing times with him and he's the only one I can talk to for 6 hours at a time and still have more to talk about. I can barely hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes with most people... I don't know what to do. Should I go after him or just let it all go? :(

Best Answer