Staying in? Go casual. Going out? Go for the dressier look, unless you are going bowling.

Best Answer

staying in i hope lol j/k

Best Answer

Then go casual and sexy. How about a pair of sandals and a grin.? I liked my men dressed like that.

Best Answer

lol i think she would kick me out if i went in sandals and a grin having said that i know she likes my smile

Best Answer

Okay, fine you can put on some clothes. Just be sure to wear your very best grin. And take her (well when I was dating it was a 45rpm record, but now, I don't know what) some kind of very significant music. The nicest thing I got from a beau, was two records *Lean On Me* by Bill Withers and *You've Got a Friend* by James Taylor.

Best Answer

Semi smart. Bring wine.

Best Answer

casual...but not slouchy...:) yes flowers would be nice.....but not roses ..not yet...!!!

Best Answer

looks like all you ladies are saying bring flowers i have sent flower but will take some more you say no roses but how about yellow roses ?

Best Answer

yes a mixed bouquet....nice....:)

Best Answer

thanks for all your help just someone else said dont take more flowers as its overkill what do you think ?

Best Answer

I would go with a box of toys and lube

Best Answer

come on now i like this girl

Best Answer

Ok then flowers, toys life is to short ring in the new year tear that thing up make you feel alive

Best Answer